Bush Nails it Again

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BB, Feb 2, 2005.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

One thing is certain. The democrats have only one agenda for Bush's 2nd term. To make sure EVERTHING he tries to do FAILS, even if it's for the good of all Americans.

It's a sad state of affairs indeed.

2. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

it is sad indeed, but it is a fact of life for a bipartisan political system like we have. it has been this way throughout history, not just because Bush is in office, and it has worked both ways in the past....so just don't peg the democrats.

so, after listening last night it appears our next target is Iran or Syria.....anyone else get that feeling?????

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

That speech was a joke. Bush said “We are sending our troops to fight on their soil so we don't have to fight on ours.”

You people tell me one group or country that would be dumb enough to try and invade our country. For real, who’s going to storm our beaches? That was a great excuse for sending our troops to war.

You people sound like bible thumping, raving, retards!

When Bush says jump you say how high.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Apparently some people are crazy enough to do it. If you'll remember 9/11, then you can maybe manage to realize that people came into our country and crashed huge fuggin airliners into our buildings killing thousands of innocent Americans.

Perhaps you should stay away from Free Speech Alley. You only make yourself look like an idiot. You actually have intelligent stuff to say about football.

5. olVENICEdog

Look drunk, Bush was warned about those attacks long b/4 they happened. He just decided to do nothing about it. If Bush didn't drop the ball then, OBL would have never succeeded w/those attacks. Bye the way Iraq never invaded us OBL did and he is still alive and kicking last time I checked. Now go drink a beer buddy PTI is on, go watch it, go head, go on.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

If you'll remember, you mentioned that "no group" was crazy enough to attack us. When in fact, a group of terrorist attacked us on 9/11.

Also, the government failed us by not responding to those warnings. Would Clinton have done something different? This wasn't Bush's fault. The CIA had fatal flaws and as a result is being completely reorganized. Prior to 9/11, nobody would have believed something like that could have happened. We had no way of knowing how serious those warnings were.

Where'd you get this idea that I'm a drunk? Because I'm in college? Try substantiating something that you have to say.

7. olVENICEdog

IDK I thought I saw a picture of you downing a drink. I guess that wasn't you and if it is then let me guess it was filled w/milk.

Yeah, it was a group of people that lived here for a few months b/4 the attacks. Remember, they learned how to fly here. They were drinking in our bars. Did you think those guys came here that day from another country and decided to take over the plain? No.

I am talking about fighting a war on our own soil. It is not going to happen. We are not Iraq w/only 1 airport. Give me a break and read between the lines homie. Bush said we are fighting over there so we don’t have to fight over here. Now I will ask again who is going to invade our beaches?

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Keep posting Dog. I want to be sure the every TF member knows what a friggin idiot you are.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

lol yeah no group would ever attack us here. open mouth, insert face.

10. olVENICEdog

You know what? I never called you one name. Do me a favor sabanfan from now on refer to me as dad or sir. Do I make myself clear son? How bout I start calling you Ravingcan? Why b/c (you are a angry gibbering retard and you are an old can) all you do is talk smack about people and then cry like a little whore that just got bitch slapped by her pimp when someone tells you something. Brett this Brett that! I liked you better when you were shell-shocked when Nick Saban left and you couldn't talk. Bye the way did you follow your leader to Miami or did you stay in Louisiana? Paha!!!!!!!