Bush Nails it Again

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by BB, Feb 2, 2005.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Oh! You thought 911 was a war? Those guys were living here for months. They didn't charge the beach and shores. I thought you were smarter then that Tick.

2. BB

BB Founding Member

The face of war has changed. Our enemies are not easily identified in today's world. We are fighting to root them out and put them back on the run and back on the defensive (where they belong).

I don't know how many of you have had the opportunity to travel in and around Europe in the last few years, but something is painfully obvious. Many of the European nations, particularly those most opposed to our mission in Iraq, allow Muslims to travel freely and come and go with relative ease. Mark my words, in the next 10 to 15 years, if things do not change, Europe is going to find itself in a serious pickle.

We have these groups of killers on the run and, judging by the Muslim population increases in Europe, I think they will ultimately seek refuge in these liberal-minded countries (if they aren't already). There they will find open arms and the ability to organize and strengthen their ranks. I'm telling you, give them a decade. It's scary.

Who will the Europeans turn to? You get one guess. I think that in some countries, the Muslim population may even be gaining political clout behind many assorted masks. This is not a conspiracy theory - go there and look around. Terrorists don't care about anyone. They are on a mission from God (or whatever they call it) and Southern Europe is shaping up to be the perfect stage for their future message and their next massacre.

The Europeans are certainly scared of terrorism and the threat of attacks, but from a political standpoint, I can't understand why they are so reluctant to nut it up and get on board with us in our attempt to kill much of the threat at its source. I hope it doesn't take a serious hit on a European city for their politicians to get the message, but I'm afraid to say that it just might. I'm not sure that we could save their yellow asses one more time...

My point is this, the war on terror is so much more than Republicans and Democrats. This is a global issue and it really pisses me off that we spend so much time and energy justifying our actions to the rest of the civilized world.

Bottom line, kill them or they will kill you. Always plan for their destruction or they will continue to plot your death...

3. olVENICEdog

nice post BB

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

it is a war. even today i see gunboats patrolling outside my apartment and fully armed soldiers on the streets anythime there is a special event. i have seen war jets fly around to defend us, while in my apartment i can smell burning and concrete dust. i have seen and heard explosions killing people. if that is not war, i do not know what is. they didnt charge our shores? they did exactly that. nevermind, there is no point in arguing this if you dont already know.

the bush part of the speech that focused on foreign policy was great. but the domestic stuff was mostly not so fantastic. the social security stuff is fine, but it doesnt go nearly far enough. social security should be abolished entirely. it is a terribly waste of money. the government should not feel justified to take our money for any program that is not totally essential. the government is still far too paternalistic. i dont need big brother to remind me to save money, and forcibly take my money for old people.

however, i realize bush cant just abolish social security, and he probabaly cant even privatize it a little like he hopes. i wish someone would would at least suggest abolishing it, to plant that idea in our collective heads.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i said it was pointless to keep discussin this, and i was right, but nevertheless.

already happened

terrorists. a friend of mine took a picture from his bedroom in my building.

[​IMG]
    (clickable)

he had just woken up. i was outside downstairs on the waterfront.

you can still see world trade 7, the smaller building on the left peeking out of the smoke. it fell later that day. it is already super high again, being rebuilt fast. the rest is bogged down in politics and planning.

edit: that pic is hard to figure out. here is what that exact same view looked like about a year before, before the contruction of the building nextdoor, and of course, before the invasion by terrorists in the war that some people deny is a war.

[​IMG]

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

When did he have something intelligent to say about football? :confused:

7. olVENICEdog

Yeah I heard about 911. God bless everyone involved but those terrorists did not storm the beach; they did not try to invade our country. Those F'ers were living here months b/4 they held the airplane hostage w/box cutters.

You people forget that Americans thought them how to fly. You people forget that Iraq had nothing to do w/911. You people forget that the guy responsible for 911 is still out there. What was it like 12 terrorist involved w/the attacks? I wouldn't call that an attack as much as I would call it an isolated group that got lucky and caught the US off guard.

I don’t want to point any fingers but the Bush administration was warned that an attack of this sort was going to happen. Bush waited to long b/4 he decided to beef up airport security.

I am still waiting for anyone of you to tell me witch country is going to storm the shores. Why can't you just admit that, that statement was crazy? Fighting on their soil so we don't have to fight on ours. That is a ridicules thing to say and you people believe Bush, that is even funnier to me.

8. olVENICEdog

Remember when I said that your head was about the same shape as a football and I said that your head and a football was filled with the same thing. AIR HEAD.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

ok, i generally dont name-call.

idiot.

i just showed you pictures of our "shores" getting destroyed. althought it wouldnt matter if it was a "shore" or the midwest or alaska. an attack is an attack. you dont have to be attacked by a "country" to be attacked. you dont have to have soldiers pulling landing craft onto a beach for it be a war.

at that point you must take aggressive steps to change the world, and kill genocidal terrorist maniacs. it is a special bonus if the first maniac we take down is in the middle east, where spread of freedom and democracy is most needed.

ok, thats all. if you cant realize what a moron you are from what i have told you, you are hopeless.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Like I said.