Bush's New CIA Guy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SmaxCom2, Aug 12, 2004.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Where do you people get the notion that Kerry has made his war service the "centerpiece of his campaign"? Show me where. It's not that way on the Kerry web site:

JohnKerry.com

Does it look like a centerpiece to you? No. You have to go looking for his military record. At least he has published it. George Bush is certainly downplaying his. Every Presidential candidate who ever ran, from George Washington onward, has listed his military service on his resume. There is no shame to this! What a ridiculous argument.

No, it is the Bush camp who have made this issue the centerpiece of their political smear campaign against a highly decorated war veteran. The shame is the laughable military record of the republican candidate.

You may be surprised how poorly George Bush does on the "real issues", my friend. Unprecedented national debt, expensive avoidable wars, record budget deficits, record job losses, stock market under 10,000, corporate greed, more enemies, fewer allies . . . and Osama still runs free while W. squanders our dwindling military and economic resources in Iraq.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Right now, the only issue that matters to me is keeping my a$$ from getting blown to bits by some radical muslim extremist. I don't need to government to provide for me. Just keep me alive. Once the threat is dealt with, I'll worry about that other insignificant crap that the Dems deem so important.

3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

It's called editing, Smax. It's how Moore makes his living.

4. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

Red, if you really believe that Kerry is running on issues and not his war record, then you're just not paying attention. Or maybe you're just too
    anti-Bush to even care.

5. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Within Kerry supporters only the Michael Moore's followers (like smax) are trying to use this comment. The rest are just flip-flopping like Pelosi.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/8/10/173258.shtml