Bush's Prescription Drug plan price goes up.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by M.O.M, Jan 29, 2004.

1. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

From the everyone knew it was false $400m projection to now an estimate of $540m.
    Here's a safe guess, the $540m is low also.
    Thank goodness we have a fiscal conservative in the White House.

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Do you have a link for this story?

3. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

I love that question, "do you have a link for this story?"

That is rich.

Every REPUTABLE NEWS SOURCE was reporting on this story yesterday, such as CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, the Washington Post, the New York Times, but he acts as if this is some obscure report.

I guess it is to someone who gets his news from Rush and Fox Propaganda. I doubt if either of those two "sources" thought it was important enough to report.

That is the problem. Fox is a propaganda outlet to re-elect George W. Bush, and its viewers don't want to hear any news story that is detrimental to Bush, so Fox does not report any.

Then when you come here and mention something, these Rush Limbaugh worshippers here question what was widely reported the day before. And they wonder why they have not heard it. No, you don't hear half the news worth reporting, that is, you don't hear it if it reflects bad on Bush.

5. M.O.M

M.O.M Founding Member

To be fair, I have to admit I also heard this story on Fox News.
    As far as who beat who to the announcement, I can't be sure.

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Thats not news that's an opinion reporter ALAN Fram, widely known for his liberal media bias. Dont believe everything just because a guy has a typewriter.

And Fox news does give time for both parties, ever watch Hannity and Colmes?

7. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

So at at lunch time the day of her link every news source was reporting on this, which is why her link had to come from the AP.

Do you not know what that date and time of the left of you posts stands for? I asked for a link when it is was around 1PM on 01/29, and then you come back and make a post on 01/30 like I just asked the question on 01/30.

Look at the time that CNN.com posted their story and then look at the time of my post. Just in case you do not have your settings correct my post was at 1:06PM central time on 01/29, an hour before even your CNN.com posted the story. Which is why I asked her to post a link, because at that time the story was not widely distributed yet on the net yet (the AP link was just at 12:43 PM central time on 01/29).

I wish I could say this is "rich" but since you may have gone to LSU I fear how your ignorance tarnishes the respect of getting an education at LSU.

link