Bush's Vietnam War hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you saying you have a problem with Ted Kennedy murdering Mary Jo Kopekne?

2. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

Talk about TRANSFERANCE.

This is EXACTLY what the Democrates did for EIGHT YEARS with Klinton and his NUMEROUS felonious activities.

AND, that's what PI$$ES the Democrats off most - they realized what a PIECE OF COMPLETE F*^(KING SLIME they put in office for eight years and, now, they want to try to make Republicans feel the way they felt (SHAME) for eight years in the '90's.

Unfortunately, for them, the facts (or the FELONIES) just aren't there. So, they're forced to REACH with CRAP like this.

NICE TRY. But, just because you couldn't look at yourself in the mirror for EIGHT YEARS, don't come here with your innuendo and lies AND HATRED of Bush.

3. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Defending Bush, a man who used his family to dodge the Vietnam War, all the time saying he "supported" the war, but allowing someone else to fly into combat for him, while condemning Bill Clinton with one lie after another about what he did over seas, is the ultimate in hypocrisy, and makes you little right wingers here the biggest hypocrites in the country.

It is the same with Clinton's adultery. You claim that is worse than Bush lying to start and now, justify, a war, but you defend Newt Gingrich, Henry Hyde, the right wing Congressman from Indiana who has had many affairs, but led the fight against Clinton, and many other right wing Republicans as Great Americans.

You are just little dittoheads. You dance to the right wing line. You have no ideas of your own, since you are probably not capable of coming up with any, and just defend Bush no matter what he says or does.

4. CottonBowl'66

I notice that name calling is permitted here as long as it comes from a right winger toward me. What a bunch of hypocrites run this message board.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I am adding CottonBowl'66 to my Ignore list. He is not adding anything to the board since all of his posts basically say the same thing. I suggest others do the same.

6. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

I see you're STILL following the TALKING POINTS.

But, LET'S GET IT STRAIGHT --

His adultery had nothing to do with his impeachment. It was his FELONIOUS PERJURY in a SEXUAL HARRASSMENT lawsuit that led to him being IMPEACHED. The ONLY reason he wasn't convicted was due to POLITICS.

Nice Try - BUT IT STILL DOESN'T FLY - no matter what Komrade Dan Rather Biased tells you.

7. CottonBowl'66

No, the only reason Clinton was impeached was because of politics. He committed no impeachable offense.

On the other hand, Bush should not only be impeached for lying to start a war, he should be tried for treason, convicted of it, and punished as a traitor.

8. CottonBowl'66

And I might add also that the dittohead-lemming right wingers here will soon be enthusiastically supporting David Vitter for the US Senate, and he is a notorious womanizer who has had numerous affairs.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You mean like Edwin Edwards?

10. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

He committed a FELONY.

He lied under oath in a SEXUAL HARRASSMENT lawsuit.

That IS an IMPEACHABLE offense.

And, the fact that YOU REFUSE to admit what he did and still try to LIE and say he was impeached for having an affair with an intern SHOWS your INABILITY to comprehend and ADMIT the truth.

Just admit it - HE LIED UNDER OATH and that is a FELONY!

Just admit it!