Bush's Vietnam War hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 12, 2004.

1. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

Two former Texas politios said before they died that they got calls to help Georgie boy get in the Texas Air National Guard so his cowardly ass would not have to go to Vietnam.

Recently a Texas National Guard retired officer has said that while Bush was Governor of Texas his commanding officer got orders to "santize" Georgie boy's records.

Why did Bush not take a physical so he could keep flying fighter planes? That is one question that also needs to be answered. Bush was a coward during Vietnam. That is clear.

2. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I find it ironic that the same people that did not want anybody over there and would help people go to Canada are the same ones wondering why he did not go and holding it against him.

I really dont care if he got out of service or not as long as he did not go to England a protest against the WAR. But at the same time I believe he was there per the Documents that were released today.

I mean he flew fighters not like he would have been in any hand to hand combat anyway he would have been on some carrier in the friggin Ocean.

3. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

The hypocrisy belongs to the left. You use the military and the honorable people who serve as pawns in your ideological struggle. The same people who spat on soldiers returning from Vietnam are the same ones now claiming to care for those in Iraq. And this strategy of demeaning the service of National Guardsmen is not only reprehensible but will bite the Democrats in the butt.

Military service didn't matter when Clinton was lying and manipulating the system to get a deferment or when he was demonstrating against his own country overseas and visiting well known communists in Mother Russia. But they are desperate to find anything on a president they hate with alarming passion.

And everytime a liberal opens his/her mouth about the Florida election or the impeachment of Clinton I can do nothing but laugh hysterically at the inane babbling that is offered as a defense. Clinton was DISBARRED for his perjurous testimony. He conspired to have witness lie under oath to deny the constitutional rights of a women he molested. But that is okay to the liberals. But if a (Republican) president recieves faulty intelligence from an agency that was glutted during the Clinton administration (which slept through an Al Queda emergence) then he should be assassinated/executed (see CB ref to a cigarette and a blindfold). Don't you just love this liberal "tolerance"?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I assume you can post a link to prove that or are you just going to say you don't have to show proof to rightwing dittoheads?