Butch Pierre?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Mar 26, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Saw posted on another site that Butch Pierre is out putting in his resume at other places has anyone else heard this? Usually assistants from quality programs get a chance to move up at other places but this wouldn't appear to be the case as LSU has struggled lately. IMO if Pierre leaves Brady has zero chance of signing Tazmin. Could this be a case of rats fleeing a sinking ship or is Butch a hot commodity on his way to a promotion elsewhere? :geaux: :lsug:

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

The rumor is Brady will fire an assistant coach ... I have a hard time believing it would be Pierre.

An announcement is suppose to made within the next two weeks.

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

According to the Tiger Rag editor Broussard will be the fall guy and get the ax, which is a shame. The announcement is supposed to come today.

4. BB

BB Founding Member

I have heard this from several people - I know that we are trying to keep the rumors to a minimum here on TigerForums.com so all I will say is that I've heard it from Tiger Fans in my neck of the woods that he is considering leaving. I DO NOT HAVE A CREDIBLE SOURCE and I'm not starting a rumor - I'm simply saying I heard this also. If this happened it would be a shame. Not strictly because of Tasmin (who is gone if Butch leaves IMO) but because I like Butch a great deal.