Butler vs Navarro CG (Mett's Game)

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bayou Bengal11, Dec 5, 2010.

1. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Are you drunk or something?

2. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Nicely put. I think I know his real issue for following this thread so closely.....

Envy (also called invidiousness) is best defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another's (perceived) superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."

McElroy's leaving a big hole over there (oh was THAT a poor choice of words?) and they are afraid of ending up 3rd in the West again.

Kinda hard to watch...

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Speaking of watching, I was just wondering if Navarro was anywhere near that interesting "strip" of beach near Fort Walton? If so, could Mett have been distracted?

4. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

....and they are afraid of ending up 3rd in the West again.

Kinda hard to watch...[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. I misspoke. Bama finished 4th in the SEC West this year.

My bad.

5. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Wrong interpretation TT --- Here’s a quote from the link I had posted…

“Butler begins the drive at its own 23 with 1:05 left. Mettenberger’s pass is intercepted by Chazz Edmond-Paris. Since Butler has only one timeout left, the Bulldogs can run out the clock.”

… His team was behind and it was a desperation pass with little time left.

On a separate note, while Alabama may not be one of my favorite teams, TT, you are one of my favorite posters. However, your tone in this thread seems to be off of your usually well informed and witty communications.

Are you in bad sorts of late? Anyway, let me remind you of some well intentioned advice you gave us Tiger fans before the start of this season, which went something like “Just win and your problems will go away.” Let me return the favor for your forthcoming bowl --- Beat Michigan State! I’m sure your coach would appreciate a good effort against his former team and we SEC fans will appreciate Alabama representing our league with a win. Go SEC…!!!

6. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

I thought that deal with Navarro beach was kinda funny.
    Never saw a QB vigilance quite like the Mett-Watch. Just giving yall a hard time. Have to admit, getting hard to get a bite anymore. Must be some kind of Pachyderm immunity.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Looking at the stats from the game, and reading the comments on this thread, we may have just seen what Crowton can do with this kid. Does anybody know whether or not Crowton was the OC for that game?:rofl:

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

The interception he "threw" was a tipped pass off his receiver's hands. Not really something that's ZM's fault. A QB can only throw the ball; He can't catch it as well.

9. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Good lesson here… A fact pulled out of context can sure be misleading.

10. 100%TigerBred

100%TigerBred Founding Member

not really disagreeing w/ you. But, i do have a question about your point. Is it only because it is ZM that the int wasn't his fault? Because all year long they were JJ's fault when our wr let them bounce off their hands.