BYE BYE BABY!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigerdog007, Apr 2, 2004.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Not being right, tirk...He said no one stops him from walking into a bank and holding it up...No law, no social more, etc...and the bank has its own laws and policies against walking in and just acting like you own the place...or better yet, from walking in and taking money from them...

Martin has said that no entity-private or public-forces him to abide by their rules and regulations. There was NO EQUIVOCATION whatsoever on his standpoint. Period, point blank.

I'm not right, I'm asking him to explain his hypocritical attitude...But, then again, who am I to demand anything of him...NO ONE controls, restricts, or prevents him from doing anything or nothing...No IRS, no US Government, no Constitution, no Bill Of Rights, no Police, No Louisiana Revised Statute or Code of Criminal Procedure....NOTHING...

I am wondering if none of those things make him abide by their rules and regulations, why Maurice Clarett should be held to a different standard that martin holds himself to...

Like I said...It's interesting watching him spin this...Hypocritical and interesting, all at the same time...

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

The only laws that's I'm interested in breaking are the laws of metaphysics.

Levitation, anyone?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How about the law of averages? Like in me winning the lottery.

4. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

******* REDIRECT TO THREAD TOPIC *******

Hell, Big Baby thinks HE'S gonna win the lottery!!!!

Thanks for the segue opportunity, BengalB :D

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

continue to be dishonest, its your credibility lost, not mine.

for the third and final time:

i remain optimistic that big baby will not go pro, just seems like over time he may realize that college may increase his eventual salary. maybe just wishful thinking.

6. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

You talk about the NFL like its Circle K. You aren't thinking this through. Each of the four major sports have a monopoly on their respective sports. There is no other league to compete with the NBA, NFL, MLB and NHL. In order for this to be allowable, they have to play by certain rules. The government makes sure these leagues play fair.

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Oh....ok...Now it's that I'm conjuring up these statements that you made out of thin air, right?

That's it...Sure...I'm just making it up as I go along...You never said those things on Free Speech Alley...Right...

My credibility...Sure...That's what I"m worried about from someone who talks about organized religion as "voodoo magic"...

Gimme a break...This is laughable...

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am opposed to most anti-monopoly laws on the grounds that they are anti free market.

if you believe the government should dictate the qualifications for draft entry to the NFL, i disagree with you on principle, as i believe that employers should always make the decisions as to whom they should hire, and be free from government meddling. i also believe that if the NFL frustrated their customers enough (the fans) it would not be very long before a new league sprung up to replace them, or at least the threat of this happening would force the nfl to change. i don't need to have my tax dollars spent to make sure football leagues hire fairly.

when you say the government "makes sure these leagues play fair", that is meaningless to me. they can play however they want, it is their league not ours. "fair" is whatever they want it to be. even if they decide they hate white people and won't hire them or they want to only play cricket. it isnt a issue government should care about.

but again, this is a topic for free speech alley.

9. martin

martin Banned Forever

dance puppet dance.

10. lsugrad00

lsugrad00 Founding Member

Monopolies are the exact opposite of free market. A free market society is based upon competition. How can you have a monopoly and competition?

As far as big baby goes. If he want's to go pro now fine good luck but don't fault me for laughing when he goes undrafted and ends up serving burgers in two years.