Bye Bye Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerFan23, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

LuvDoc....

I hate to tell you, but everything about your posts are unoriginal.
    I ain't hatin' on ya, but it would be more funny if it was original.

2. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

You gotta admit that it's funny that Tennessee got beat by the "Shockers". Considering the understood meaning of the expression today, I'm surprised they continue to use it.

As to my unoriginality. . . duh. I'm not claiming to have coined the term or crafted the phrases that so vividly and succinctly define the act. Yet that didn't make it feel any less satisfying as I spun graphic mental images of the Vols being violated and joined the thread-starter in his glee.

3. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Much better! :thumb:

But I guess I was talking about your sigs too

4. LSU Rubi

LSU Rubi Founding Member

5. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

Great link. Imagine if there were a team called the "Bowling Balls", or better yet, the "Spockers".

GOt another

Two in the goo
    One in the poo

Heh heh

6. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

Ouch!

I LOVE my sigs, dammit. They date me, give you a sense of where I'm coming from, demonstrate my disdain for all teams Mississippi, and make me giggle.

What more do you want?

7. LuvDoc

LuvDoc Founding Member

Next thing ya know you'll be telling me it doesn't brighten your day, just a little, everytime you see Colonel Angus.

8. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

At least Christoper Walken is cool.

9. col reb

col reb Founding Member

The other night, a HUGE man walked into a bar. It was quite obvious that he was highly intoxicated. After coming in through the front door with quite a noise, he stopped and looked around. There was a real long bar straight in front of him. He put his hands on his hips, threw his head back, and laughed loudly. EVERYONE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THIS BAR IS FLAMING FAGGOT.No one moved.

Then he said EVERYONE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BAR IS A LOW LIFE SON OF A BITCH.All of a sudden a real small man started stomping around to the front of the bar. The trouble maker said, "And just where are you going little man."

I'M ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BAR.............

Luv Doc: I suggest you are on the wrong side of the river surh.

10. LSUMyrtleBeach

LSUMyrtleBeach Founding Member

I think it is great the Tennessee got bounced. They shouldn’t have been a #2. (Got it through politics) They should have lost to Winthrop in Rnd 1.

What really aggravated me was CBSs coverage of the Vols featuring Bruce Pearl. Greg Gumble would constantly refer to them as the SEC champs. What the network failed to report was that after they won the EASTERN division only, they lost to Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky and South Carolinian in the first game of the SEC Tournament.

I don't understand the love affair with TN. Is it just a loud mouth sweaty guy in orange suspenders?