California is SO bad that

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bayou Tiger, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Wrong again. Who would do more conservative things than Trump? Bush or the other wishy washy milk toast guys he ran against? Besides other than a bad joke he once told (OMG) and not being a polished politician still dont understand your hate. Everything he does is conservative yet you despise him so I can only surmise you are a liberal.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not always black and white moe....nuance is your friend

Winston1 likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Let me tie the aforementioned CA AG Xavier Becerra into the current issues facing the Dems and Hillary. I mentioned Imran Awan before. Well guess what....

"A number of prominent Democrats, including Debbie Wasserman Schultz, hired Imran Awan and members of his family to perform IT work, but there’s no public proof that any of the Awans were vetted by Capitol Police. Awan and his family of grifters could not possibly have qualified for a security clearance but Imran Awan enjoyed access to the computers of 45 members of Congress, including members the House Intelligence and Foreign Affairs committees. Awan made thousands of unauthorized accesses to government networks and for several months every year conducted his work from Pakistan.

Awan also accessed a server controlled by Rep. Xavier Becerra, once on Hillary Clinton’s short list as a running mate and now attorney general of California. When the Capitol police sought to obtain the data, Awan served up a fake image of the server. Awan was then banned from the congressional computer system but Debbie Wasserman Schultz duly kept the IT man on her payroll for more than six months. Awan was working for DWS while she headed the DNC, and when she lost the post after DNC emails were leaked or hacked. "

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I keep thinking of a cartoon bandit with a handkerchief over his face and saying “gimme all your money”

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

[​IMG]

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How about
    burrito_bandito-300x294.png

Bengal B likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member