California is trolling I think

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Mar 15, 2018.

1. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

How do I know this? I speak fluent Spanish and have worked with the Hispanic apostolate in the archdiocese of New Orleans. I know several hundred this way...a bigger subsample than most people. They can't make a living in their own countries. I know because I have traveled in every Central American country. I don't know much of Mexico, but can safely assume the same.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. stevescookin

It may not be America's fault, but America has a responsibility to help...it's part of America's national security...and America has been living up to that responsibility in a great way throughout the world with its foreign aid and programs like the Marshall plan.

3. stevescookin

If we are a Christian nation and if we have any kind of faith, we realize as Jesus said, "What you do to the least of my brothers you do to me".

LSUpride123 and Bayou Tiger like this.
  4. stevescookin

Our nation has a right to secure borders so I am not against Trump's wall. (Surprise ). What we need is a guest worker program that is regulated by the principles of justice and mercy.

5. stevescookin

As far as vets go, I work with them too. I work with the homeless and in New Orleans at least, there are very many outreach programs that identify them and make available drug rehab and health and housing programs.

I hired 2 homeless vets in halfway programs and they tell me that there are very few homeless vets around here and the ones that are homeless won't stay in rehab programs. Not every sign flyer that claims to be one is one.

I never hired an illegal migrant worker.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This saddens me. That good people can be hoodwinked this way.

Round em up, ship em out. Come back the right way and you can stay. While your post just tugs at the heart strings @stevescookin the over 300 BILLION we spend a year on these fucks says differently. It's time to right the ship my man and your vatos have to go.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

No, we do not have a responsibility to help anyone who came here illegally.
    [​IMG]

THIS is what our policies have wrought. MS13 is a well-oiled killing maching in the US. Mostly made up of kids who were sent here without adults. Now they gang bang, deal dope, kill Americans. They aren't here to make nice, work, and pay taxes.
    The majority (75%) of illegals drive here but not with legal licenses....or insurance. They flee from most accidents they cause because they know they are illegal, lots of them are drunk, and they don't want to take responsibility.

According to the Migration Policy Institute (MPI), there are 3,019,000 adult illegal immigrants living in the state of California. On top of this are 1.1 million children of illegal immigrants (975,000 of whom would be considered anchor babies). Therefore, in total there are 4.12 million illegal immigrants, and their children living in California..Illegal immigration costs CA $30.3B a year....almost 20% of the budget. Over half don't speak English very well or at all. They are mostly unskilled and lower educated. From a skill set, they have very little to offer the job market and from a wage perspective, they contribute minimally as far as taxes. Then you have to consider the money they earn that goes back to Mexico, etc. It doesn't circulate in the local economy like the rest of us do.

Those 1.1 million children, or 18% of the public school population are being educated at MY expense. $88.3 billion is allocated for California’s K-12 students ($51.6 billion from California, the rest from local and federal initiatives). Given their proportion of the student population, illegal immigrants and their children eat up $15.63 billion in educational costs. California’s student-to-teacher ratio is 35 percent above the national average. Schools with ESL programs benefit the illegals but all the other kids get screwed.

Illegal immigrants withdraw roughly $2.28 billion from Medicaid in California, and cost roughly $1.3 billion in emergency services (they are treated, but do not pay). Together, these hard costs equate to $4.02 billion per year. Guess who makes up the shortfall? People like me who pay my premiums, pay my bills, and absorb the cost increases.

The additional costs imposed by crimes committed by illegal immigrants, which include policing, court, and incarceration costs, add up to $4.4 billion, according to the study done by the Federation for American Immigration Reform. This includes an additional $1.85 billion for policing, $1.12 billion for court services, and $1.54 billion for prisons.

These are some of the bigger issues, there are plenty of others. To suggest that minimally skilled, low-wage earning illegals are positively contributing to the CA living experience is patently ridiculous.

Now, you tell me....is this a Mexican or an Iranian?
    [​IMG]

You can't. Which is why we need the wall.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Oh, but I can, His name is Manuel Mariani and his phone number is +39 0382 987496

9. stevescookin

Don't forget the cost of cutting the grass at playgrounds that their kids may play on...or the cost for sewreage treatment every time some Mexican flushes the toilet !!

10. stevescookin

I'd move from California if I were you. Maybe to Mississippi or Alabama.