Call of Arms to the finish line

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Oct 13, 2019.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

SOS

The SEC West has 3 teams currently in the top 11, 2 alone in the top 3. The SEC is poised again for a West team who could lose in Atlanta and still play in the final 4. But SOS plays into that.

Bammer:

The Vols
    Hogs
    LSU #3
    @ State
    WCU? #lol
    @ the Barn # 16 after we whip their ass

LSU:

@ State
    the barn #11
    @ the gumps #1
    @ Old Piss
    Hogs
    aTm who is clearly not getting 75 mil in return

So if we share a win over the barn, winner of LSU-Gumps, geauxs to Atlanta.

Who can win their schedule with a loss Nov 9th, not make it to Atlanta and still go into the final 4 with 1 loss?

We get the barn before the gumps, so that makes a barn win bigger than their sloppy 2nds. Texas winning out could help by staying in the teens. I think we might get a pass with a loss in Nov. if all we do is continue to score 45 or better. Can we consider that a loss in Nov. gives us an easier path to the final 4???

Clearly we have a stronger stance winning in T-town, but still, have to play again in Atlanta

Do the gumps have enough to leap out of a loss in Nov? I don't think they survive a loss to LSU...at home

Drama

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I’m of the belief only Bama can lose their division and go to playoffs.

StaceyO, Chipeace, el005639 and 3 others like this.
  3. didit

didit Veteran Member

and to think, some wanted to give jumbo 75 mil guaranteed to coach here after what he did to free shoes u... after winning the 'ship he gets blown out the year after, loses 3 games each (in the acc) the next 2 years and then quits after going 5-6 his last year... clemson became the dominant team in the acc at the expense of him and the canes... he was definitely trending down...

4. CajunlostinCali

Deep down, I think most LSU fans realized we dodged a bullet when he turned us down, twice. Some held on, but I lost zero sleep when he passed on us.

StaceyO, LSUTiga, el005639 and 4 others like this.
  5. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

If LSU loses to Bama, and nobody else, we'll make the playoff.

Unless it's yet another complete ass kicking.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I was for O from the beginning after the 2016 interim year. He and E showed me all I needed to see along with A.

Chipeace likes this.
  7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

wasn’t jimbo’s wife studying the playbook with a few players at fsu?

8. CajunlostinCali

You and I disagree in manners and delivery, but it was you and I, a very small crowd, that saw keeping O in a temporary roll till a sound hire can be made was a good idea. O is still and will still be HC, for the next 2 seasons. We currently have a world-class staff at LSU and I have seen O develope for the best in his experience for this HC role. He has a ways to outdo Miles in the collective overall, but he is earning his paycheck by keeping himself swimming in a talented staff. Cruitin needs and developing players, no question O is giving what he has promised and he has been very careful about what he does promise. I am a fan of O and I am stoked that his past didn't follow him.

So far...

9. CajunlostinCali

I don't think she is the cult kind at aTm. She is still trying to learn those fucked up aggie calls. Yunno, that embarrassment of tradition their student section likes to marvel in before games.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is fair and to be fair to o I don’t know what more he could have done/better. he’s learned from his bowl game fiasco with the irish and playing not to lose against bama

he’s brought in brady to completely overhaul the offense and is getting recruiting back in order

it’s good to be a Tiger

Winston1, Bengal B, 65Grad and 2 others like this.