Calling all LSU fans in AZ....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by aztiger03, Feb 8, 2004.

1. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I think there may be more of us than we think. The alumni gathers at The Vine on 32nd and Indian School to watch the games. I dont know if they will show LSU baseball or not. I met a couple of LSU fans in Chandler at the Starbucks. I run into LSU fans in Phx all the time. I bet there are a few hundred lurking around the valley...........Hope to run into more of you....

2. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

i live in shreveort la now but i used to live in gilbert az. ill soon be up at nau in flaggstaff representing for lsu. my dad said that the people in yuma az dont understand his lsu national champions shirt because they thought usc won the national championship.

3. djwooley69

djwooley69 Freshman

I live in Springerville and display my LSU gear regularly. I get a couple of looks, but I have run into a few people that like LSU. Doubt I'll be able to make it into the valley this year.

4. jkj30lsu

jkj30lsu Freshman

OMG are you serious! Someone in Arizona needs to represent! :geaux: :D

5. aztiger

aztiger Missing Crawfish & LSU

I live in Tucson and hosted a big tailgate for our game against UofA. I am a corporate sponsor for U of A Athletics and Lute Olson is my pitch man, I pull for U of A against everyone but LSU. I went to the National Championship and had the greatest time ever.
    I am very excited about the Arizona State scheduling, and the Wildcats trip to Baton Rouge.
    I love Arizona BBALL but I bleed Purple and Gold.
    I am from Lake Charles.

6. catch26

catch26 Founding Member

I live in North Phoenix. From St. Francisville, LA originally. I always have the purple & gold flag flying on game days. I turned my garage into a bar...fixed it up pretty nice. Got satellite & ESPN gameplan/Sunday ticket. Usually have LSU parties all day on Saturday & then hangovers for the SAINTS games. You guys are welcome to make the trek to the north side if you want to....hey, there'll be cold, FREE BEER!!!!!

[email protected]

LSU TIGERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!!

7. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

Justin
    What is going on? To bad we never hooked up for those LSU game days. The Tailgate in Tuscon was great. Did you get my email about going to Athens? I lived in ATL for many years and have tons of UGA fans that want LSU to come and party with them. Oct 2....Todd

8. gotskeeters

gotskeeters Founding Member

That is a pretty sweet bar you have Catch26....where you gonna put all that new National Championship stuff. It might be time to finally give up on those Saints.

Hey the group from Baton Rouge that met ya'll in Tuscon is planning a trip to Athens this year....let's all hook up.

:lsug:

9. LSUGeauxTigers1

LSUGeauxTigers1 Founding Member

Never give up hope!!! Ok your probably right.....

10. catch26

catch26 Founding Member

AZTiger03...don't think I can leave the state this season. Got a little one that will be here right before the season kicks-off. Stranger things have happened though. Haven't checked my other e-mail lately. I'll reply when I get it.

Gotskeeters...what's up my man!! The bar will definatley get a "face lift" when all of my stuff finally arrives!! I guess since I have an AZ address, there's no RUSH to get it out in the mail!!! What am I gonna do, show up pissed at their store!?!?!?!? The 'AINTS may get relocated...especially if Has doesn't get his $*%T straight!!

Talk to you guys later.

Catch26

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2003 NCAA CHAMPS!!!!!!!