Calling all LSU fans in AZ....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by aztiger03, Feb 8, 2004.

1. TSmith

TSmith Founding Member

NEVER give up on the Saints!! Even though our team sucks, Saints fans do get a lot of respect for supporting such a bad team so well for all these years. And not to mention, the day Saints fans give up on their team will be the day the Saints pack it up and move away. Then, I guarantee you, New Orleans will never get another NFL team. So, don't give up!!

2. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

you never know what may happen with the Saints. Keep the faith.. OUR TIME WILL COME....I wish they would pull a AZ cards trip.. I have not looked at 2004 yet????

3. aztiger03

JB
    Congrats on your baby on the way. Take care......

4. catch26

catch26 Founding Member

AZ03...the SAINTS are coming to Phoenix this year!!! They are also playing at San Diego! Gonna geaux to S.D. & have a BIG bash for the game vs. CARDS. I'll let you know the details as the day gets closer.

5. aztiger03

I will start to gather the troops......Let me know about SD one of the guys that made the game in Tuscon this last season lives in SD and will hook us up. He is the one that still works for Guinness, after I left. Should be fun. My wifes aunt has a place on Coronado Island. Lets talk later this summer....

6. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

uscpuke representing Chandler, AZ!! I have noticed many tiger faithful from AZ on these boards which is way cool. I flew in some crawfish a couple weeks ago, but they were so damned small. At least the turnips, mushrooms, potatoes, corn and shrimp were good!! OOHHHH WEEEE.
    Next season we have to hang out. I am glad someone posted where the fans watch the games out here.
    djwooley - I never imagined an LSU fan in show low! My boy from Lafayette is flying in next weekend and we may make the trek up there. We went to the sugar bowl all thanks to him so I am taking him skiing in return!

7. aztiger03

we should make a roadie to Omaha............

8. catch26

catch26 Founding Member

I went to Omaha in '97....that was out of control!!!!!! I may be game!!

AZ03....SD is a definite....Oregon State party at my house!!

9. aztiger03

Omaha is something I have always wanted to do but never got around to going. This may be the year....Lick the beavers