Calling all photoshop hacks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by burnt norton, May 12, 2006.

1. LSUFAN910

LSUFAN910 Founding Member

Whatever happened to the Gold Jersey's that we used to wear during the Dinardo era? I really liked those. They looked good with purple pants. I hope that we wear them again at some point.

2. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

He's just kidding.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

if you take the stripes off it just looks like a pee wee league practice jersey

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

The gold jerseys were interesting but had no soul. The purple pants were hideous. They had no stripes and they looked like leotards.

5. GetBackToWork

GetBackToWork Founding Member

Quick! Bury this thread NOW! LSU Athletics will use it as an excuse to change the Tiger on the helmet.

"The fans are asking for updates. We've had the same uniforms since...

This new logo reflects our commitment to education, diversity, hand holding, and all things non-offensive, but warm and fuzzy...The prior image encouraged unsportspersonlike aggession...we believe on-field fights involving players may be attributed, in part, to connotations the old logo...our new image denotes a competitive spirit...but should discourage acts of behavior the university and department do not condone..."

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

No offense, but while your pic looks pretty good (of all the "alternative ideas" that have floated around here the past) but I hope LSU NEVER changes their football uniforms.

Our current unis are timeless, classy and IMO, one of the nicer in all of college football.

I try not to be biased, but thinking of LSU in any other uniform is like trying to imagine Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State in anything different that their current....

But if ANY change is unavoidable, then I'm willing to bet it will be SUBTLE changes--similar to USC's changing their "3-striped sleeve" jerseys for the solid-colored shoulder stripes they have now.

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

For the best combo for LSU, see below...

8. BostonBengal

Sorry...looks like Vandy's style...

9. BostonBengal

Amen!

10. burnt norton

burnt norton Founding Member

I realize that we all like what we have (sigh). I originally stated that I hope we never change the uniform. But, at some point it's going to change (see Ohio St.). My point (or question) is that if we had to change, what would be the most acceptable change. For me personally, I would not alter the overall uniform design at all, maybe a stripe here and a color there; tweak it, if you will. After all, I'm sure our current uniform design was not welcome when it was first conceived. People don't like change, especially when it's all they've ever known.

So, let's try this again. If you had to change it, what would it look like? I'm sure I'll get some more pictures of Joe Addai on the cover of a video game.