Cam Cameron allegedly Out as OC (We may have been Hanagriffed)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 3, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yup

2. CaryLab

CaryLab Founding Member

Exactly

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

And some geezers who need to get their eyes checked. Also, they might be dead cos no pulse is detected.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nope, nothing wrong with their eyes. Everything is roses

islstl likes this.
  5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I'll confirm that I'm a geezer and admit that the eyes aren't what they used to be.
    I like Les as a representative of the University and he's an excellent recruiter. But it's apparently obvious to everyone but Les that he didn't learn any offensive brilliance under Bo. If Cam stays he MUST let Cam develop the offensive strategy/game plans.

Richdog, kcal, LSUTiga and 1 other person like this.
  6. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

And when we don't have LBs yr going to be saying, "Whaddya expect, we ain't got no lbs. miles is working miracles considering he ain't got no lbs, 77% bebe!"

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I would go a step further and say Kyle's hyperbolic post is misplaced. It's not the forum that sucks the enjoyment out of being a fan. To your point, it's watching a team with top 5-10 recruiting classes constantly underachieve. It's tough to get excited for the season when you know exactly what's going to happen before it even starts. We've seen it time and again.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I'm definitely going to temper my excitement going into next season, but there is still much reason for optimism.

fanatic, ROY_LA_CA and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

not understanding your skepticism (Not that I necessarily think Applewhite is the answer)

but 236 yards rushing and 248 yards passing per game along with 40 points scored is a track record you can get behind, not knowing anything else about the OC

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I typed this last night in reply to shane but it didn't submit. it prolly doesnt make much sense as i was tired but given the latest topic it seems relevant.

I think I am pretty objective maybe too much at times but I think you should pretend its christmas day on occasion. Meaning you may dislike a few visiting family members but you suck it up and pretend everything is great at least for the day. it just helps everyone involved by making the best of it.

I think some here live by that sentiment and its the bane of their frustration with other's so-called reality. Likely myself included at times. NSD, Bowl game wins, sec wins, spring practice, etc. You should just sorta pretend everything is good just for the day even if you dont believe it fully. Fake that shit.

I mean if we cant even have a little hope on nsd with a top 3 recruiting class -when les is not fucking up an actual game- why even be a fan. Hope springs eternal my friend. I think its healthier to believe than to find a reason not to.

Even with jim jones leading the charge. You'll have plenty of time to address the reality part of it when the cyanide kicks in later.

But for now, try to have at least a little hope and optimism.

You know how you lie to your kids about santa. just lie to yourself a bit like its all gonna be ok. and before you know it, you'll be predicting LSU over bama by 20 like me and lasalle did last year. even if just for a split second.

Dont worry about the complete wreck you will be for the 300 following days after we pass for 37 yards total at a 30% completion rate. it'll work itself out.

once bitten twice shy and all that jazz. I get it. But we have to be optimistic for our own sake and sanity to some extent. Its much more enjoyable as the alternative is much worse.

in other words, suck it up and die oblivious like a real man. its healthier.