Cam Cameron allegedly Out as OC (We may have been Hanagriffed)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 3, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Watch it Jr.

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Just damn.

3. shane0911

I'm sort of a legend for Tiga, hardly none of what he really thinks about me is actually true but I don't have the heart to kill his dream.

LSUTiga and furduknfish like this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Can we get Cam Newton to replace Cam Cameron. No press conferences after losing!

5. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

"ALL that is LSU Football."

Yeah boy, love the SEC West 3rd place finish's, meaningless bottom of the barrel Bowl games and QB dysfunction. That's ALL that LSU football is right now.

If you want to Sunshine Pump go on over to the kiddie show with all the other 18 and under non-competitive, non-athletic message board geek virgins that have never actually played a second of any sport at any level.

I'd rather discuss LSU sports with "Rapidly aging lard ass" REALISTIC LSU Fans/Alums/Season Ticket Holders that have been around the block a few times and have higher standards of excellence for all LSU sports than all the mediocrity accepting "Sand Header" cheerleader types...............

6. shane0911

Easy now big fella, I've learned that these folks get their panties all twisted up if you say bad things about the team/coaching

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

if that's the case then you sure spend an inordinate amount of time here whining about it...constantly.....over and over......constantly........did i mention that you do this constantly?

i played a little ball in my day and i suspect you did too, but i also suspect (probably rightfully so) that you were a lot better in your mind than you were on the field.....most like you feel that way..... if only your team mates had just blocked for you the way they should have, if they had just passed the ball at the right time.... you get the picture.

your version of realism is a lot different than mine, and i understand your wanting a better product on the field, but i will never understand how your crying like a little girl and constant whining about LSU football is fun...or interesting...or anything but what it is....tiresome.

that "higher standard of excellence" that only the "realistic" fans see???

all in your mind hoss.....all in your mind...

didit, sunnyjim, titoabad1 and 2 others like this.
  8. shane0911

Told ya

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

....sigh.....

10. shane0911

If only you didn't make it so easy ;)

If you lighten up a little you might realize that none of us "hate" LSU or that none of us are allowing LSU football to navigate the moods of our life. It really isn't that serious, it is a bunch of kids playing football and being led by an utter buffoon. If anyone has mood swings based on that then it is surely time for some deep couch sitting.

I will tell you, there are some here that will call a spade a spade, I don't think that makes us any more or less of a "fan" I'm sorry if this upsets you. Its never personal..

ParadiseiNC likes this.