Cam Cameron allegedly Out as OC (We may have been Hanagriffed)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhelmLSU, Feb 3, 2016.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

believe it or not, I feel exactly the same way....I just get a little tired of dumbasses telling others what good fans they are because of the copious amounts of 'realism' they possess, that's all....a spade is a spade, it doesn't have to be a stupid, sorry, em effin', mthr fukin', goat smellin' spade all of the time I think.

different points of view are good

didit, titoabad1 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I get it, look no farther than here to find someone that claims to be a "realist" but there are only about 2 here that I will call a name, probably more than I should but well, they sort of deserve it. End of the day I get it, we are better than a ton of programs out there, we win, we win a lot, but we just can't seem to win the ones that we absolutely NEED to win. This wouldn't sting so bad if we didn't have everything we needed to win those games but still go in handcuffed so to speak.

I will never call you stupid or a mf'r for believing what you want to believe and I agree, opposing view points are vital, look at what has happened since amigo has decided to go on hiatus again, we have more people agreeing with me and THAT can NEVER be a good thing. Just ask my wife, or tirk, or tiga. Shit I may have to leave too.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think the stars are aligned for next year, hopefully the players will pull a 2011 and outplay the coaching. I'm not holding my breath, but maybe Aranda can get the D to just be nasty as fuck, and carry the O and maybe we see a little more of Harris' athleticism come into play instead of them trying to turn him into something he clearly isn't, and then Fournette just carries the O on his back. I still think our archaic O will bite us when it counts but I'm slightly albeit very slightly optimistic.

4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

49ded2238ba4eaaca94bf22f509c13db3e7699d8a1934664cd942a491650b05f.jpg

lsu-i-like and ParadiseiNC like this.
  5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

To be honest, I'm pretty hard headed. I kinda respect that Miles isn't jumping on the trend of the day when it comes to offense, I just wish he executed his vision better. I'm ready to jump on the bandwagon again. Time to post on the sunshine thread...

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

so whens cam heading to cleveland. thursday right?

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I've said it before I hate zone read offenses. I like I formation ground and pound with a pocket passer.

didit and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Keep it up buddy. Some here say there are too many pessimists on this board, but your post is very optimistic.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'd only Les would recruit a QB that could do that