$cam Newton accident

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by shane0911, Dec 9, 2014.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So I was surprised this hasn't been posted yet.

If anyone saw the brawl in the dome after his touchdown on Sunday I am told he had some pretty shitty things to say to the team after getting in. I don't know if it is true or not but I heard he made some Katrina references. In the end, true or not, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I hate this sob.

fanatic likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i heard a lot of people say they wanted him to get hurt after his display in the dome sunday. well lo and behold i see this update about 24 hrs ago at the gym and see the wreckage. looked bad and im thinking, i wonder if all the people i know who hate him and you are secretly hoping hes dead. or done with football.

im gonna go with dead for you.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I wouldn't cry.

Think I read 2 fractured vertibrae. Someone in nola put some gris gris on him for sure. I at least hope his teeth fall out so I never have to see that stupid cock smile ever again.

fanatic likes this.
  4. tirk

transverse process fractures like romo had this year and returned. its not much of anything and he could probably play sunday if the rules hadnt changed.

i hate him because he doesnt give a shit about winning. a few weeks ago he was in the huddle and you could tell he was playing it up for the camera even though they were getting the shit beat out of them. its fucking embarrassing. id have to kill myself if he was affiliated with the saints or to lsu because i wouldnt be able to take it.

and his superman and first down crap when getting killed constantly isnt much better. lofton is the only one with any stones on that team. i wish he would have dragged scam to the ground.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  5. tirk

speaking of things I need removed in my football world besides scam.

1. lester munson --espn lawyer who simply sucks. sounds like hes constipated and about to keel over at the same time.
    2. mike carey-- black dude, ex head of officiating, supposed to be the mike pereira of CBS. absolutely sucks. is always wrong. always flip flops once proven wrong.
    3. Lou Holtz- dont die but please just go away. i literally change channels any time he is on. it ruins gameday.
    4. finebaum- if boring was bored it would be the paul finebaum show. please take this show off local radio.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Lou will never die. He is already among the Undead. Be careful what you wish for. Last year they put on LSU women's softball in place of Finebaum whenever they had a game. I would rather listen to Phyllis and Charles from Reeltown rant.

7. tirk

this is like settling for a les miles offense. i dont want either. i dont know how you listen to that crap.