CAM NEWTON / AUBURN PFP INVESTIGATION THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Well, I was the a-hole that people would try to cheat off of. Seconds before I'd turn my tests in, I'd quickly change the 5 or so answers that I had intentionally answered incorrectly before.

1 person likes this.
  2. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

This is Cam's second known strike. Who knows what the NCAA will uncover. Mettenberger's been on the straight and narrow (supposedly) after his groping incident, and I'm sure Les would keep him on a VERY tight leash if we get him.

But if the NFL doesn't have a lockout next year, I'm almost positive Cam is a one-and-done at Auburn.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

how much you wanna bet Urban Meyer leaked this story. Just like the Billy G story about the post it note came out right before we played them. Is there any question that Urban Meyer is the biggest scumbag in College Sports?

4. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i was just about to post that i smell coach urban meyer. in all of this newton stuff.

lets not forget his shenanigans with pp7.

1 person likes this.
  5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I tend to agree. A lot of rumor and not much evidence.

6. RHans405

RHans405 Let's Roll

Some one and done offenders learn and improve. Others are chronic offenders, aka Perilloux and Cam. Remember Diesal? He couldn's stop.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah but why Bama and why not Florida. Meyer now has a really good chance of meeting up with Auburn for the SEC, why would he not want to do everything possible to make sure Cam is either not playing, or completely distracted, plus this info is about his career at Florida.

To me, this has Urban Meyer written all over it, he is obviously still pissed Newton isn't wearing orange and blue.

8. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

They are doing a pretty good job of finding things. I don't think anyone has made anything up. If he is not a "bad kid" he is sure a stupid one. Stealing someone's paper and puuting your name on it, that is asking to get caught. That is not even close to using old test to study.

9. ozarkbengal

ozarkbengal Founding Member

Any link to whats going on?

10. kjun4LSU

kjun4LSU Founding Member

The statement I am already tired of when it comes to this "kid" is "he's done everything we've asked him to do". What does that mean ? I've heard it from the AD and Chizik.