CAM NEWTON / AUBURN PFP INVESTIGATION THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jester, Nov 9, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

over 100 voters either left him off the ballot or abstained from voting.

from Cam during his acceptance speech "my parents do so much behind the scenes that isn't noticed"

that's the quote of the week.

2. mcstraycat

mcstraycat Founding Member

Yet, the trophy can now be displayed at the alter of the renovated church.

3. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Sssshhhh that would imply Cam knew where the money went.

Cam isn't lying, and his dad didn't lie to him. Here is how the conversation went. (made up)

Cecil: Son, when you play football, do you want to get paid one day?

Cam: of course dad, I am hoping to make a career out of it, You know it is my passion.

Cecil: that is what I thought. Well, I believe that the money at AU will be too great to pass up the opportunity towards your future.

Cam: ok dad so I should sign with AU and not Miss St, that way I will have the opportunity to get paid more for playing.

Cecil: yes son, I see you starting for AU and getting the opportunity to get paid almost immediately.

Cam: ok dad then AU it is, because I do want to get paid to play, football is my passion.

See, Cecil did tell him about it, just never in the context that said, son sing with AU so we can get 180k for your signature. What is the worst thing is I wouldn't be shocked if this conversation was told to the NCAA and SEC, but since it doesn't specifically point out what it is about they couldn't find concrete evidence.