Cam Newton Diss

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by boblinfoto, Mar 29, 2011.

1. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

On Yahoo Sports today:

Nawrocki's takedown of Auburn quarterback Cam Newton was both shocking and very much outside the box. As much as Nawrocki talked about what Newton brings to the field, he also went way off the reservation and got deep into what he considers to be Newton's personal failings.

Under "negatives" for Newton, Nawrocki writes, "Very disingenuous — has a fake smile, comes off as very scripted and has a selfish, me-first makeup. Always knows where the cameras are and plays to them. Has an enormous ego with a sense of entitlement that continually invites trouble and makes him believe he is above the law — does not command respect from teammates and will always struggle to win a locker room . . . Lacks accountability, focus and trustworthiness — is not punctual, seeks shortcuts and sets a bad example. Immature and has had issues with authority. Not dependable."

Should we be surprised?:geauxtige

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm telling you guys Cam Newton is the love child of Jamarcus Russell and Vince Young. He has been given the royal treatment his entire life, probably never had to study, never really had to work because of his freakish abilities. That will not be the case in the NFL.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Sh!t fire and save the matches! Seek shelter from the lightning bolts now. Me and this guy actually agree on something.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

No way this punk has the work ethic to succeed in the NFL. I'm sure that one day, he'll be the most athletic gas station attendant the world has ever seen.

What a friggin awesome diss. I'd like to high-five Nawrocki, whoever he is.

1 person likes this.
  5. boblinfoto

boblinfoto Ohio LSU fan/artist

Just go to Yahoo.com. It's one of the featured stories. You can click on it and read the whole thing.

6. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Defintely would like to see Cam taken down a few pegs, that's for sure.

:geauxtige

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I'm praying that Carolina takes him #1. That'll insure their place at the bottom of the division.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

As an LSU fan I'd hate to see him go #1. But as a Saints fan that would be great. I really don't think he is even worthy of a first round pick. He will have to be an entirely different QB at the next level. He has the talent to be decent but I don't see him being better than that.

9. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

He can't hurt LSU anymore, but he could help the Saints by being a bust. If Carolina wastes a #1 overall pick on him, that would be great! I think he'll be just as big a bust as Jamarcus and Leaf.
    When he called himself an icon, I was convinced he'll choke at the next level.

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I would think that a team wouldn't want the distraction in the locker room that cam will bring. When the NCAA finally gets the evidence to bring au down cam will be in the center of it. I don't think a team wants that kind of distraction from a rookie especially.