Cam Newton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tlo1507, Apr 20, 2011.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Hoo-AHH! I don't watch much NFL, but I wanna see this guy try to handle some snaps--then try to get it right, create some positive yardage--simultaneously trying to stay ALIVE.

I think his stuff is gonna be sticking out like a junkyard couch! IMHO.

2. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

First of all I doubt he would have been accepted into the program by the coaching staff with his issues. On a personal note I dislike him because of his attitude, more specifically he is cocky to a very high point. I believe him a cheater and thief therefore he has no integrity. Screw the $cam.

3. Thorny

Thorny Founding Member

My favorite part of this episode was when Gruden put up the picture of Peyton Manning and asked, "You know what this guy does? He FIRES COACHES. He fired me. He doesn't care about the lockout; right now he's in his house watching film and figuring out how to fire some coaches."

Of course, Peyton fires the coaches of other teams. Nothing in this episode showed me Newton has that type of work ethic.

GEAUX TIGERS

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Scam can't spell fired, that's going to be his downfall. When Gruden questioned him about offenses and defenses he looked dazed and confused. Just wait until he has a 330lb NFL DT breathing down his neck as he tries to read a defense and go through his progression reads.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

This is probably true but Im curious to see how far his raw talent gets him. I'm hoping he pans out simply for the NFL. Oh wait he's going #1 to the panthers. I have to pull for a trade and/or collapse.

I think he will have some success. Maybe even at another position once Carolina trades him.

6. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

There's always a future for him in computers. I hear he can get ya a hell of a deal on a laptop. :thumb:

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

oooh he could work for Mac. Can you imagine the commercial?

Cam:

This is the new Macbook Pro 7. It's lightweight and sturdy frame, make it an excellent choice for those that either have to run with it, or ditch it. Can your PC do that? I'm a Mac and I'm getting fug out of here.... (Sirens)......

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Cam Newton and Tim Tebow are going to make a fortune in a few years as professional wrestlers. Probably the salt and pepper team known as the Heisman brothers.

1 person likes this.
  9. msully

msully Founding Member

The Cam

Cam is just another Vince Young

10. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I was thinking the same thing.