Cam Robinson and Hootie Jones

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Jun 21, 2016.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

For ALL the wrong reasons though

2. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

All relative... Actually in Bama all related, pun intended.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

So is this dude really Terry saban.

4. shane0911

Probably

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

You're more than welcomed to jump over to my site and see how "concerned" I was about this. Word came out of the Ath. Dept. two days after the arrest the case was flawed, at best. You'll see where I've said "I don't expect him to miss any playing time."

Understand, I don't feel any sympathy for the two. No pity at all. I do feel a little empathy because I believe if these two were from any other state besides Louisiana no one here would give a damn.
    Therein lies a question you should ask yourself. It sure seems to me you'd like nothing more than seeing these guys get in as much trouble as possible.

It's funny to me you think this is all about a player being at Bama. Fact is, I've taken the same stance with the kid from Mississippi State, Simmons, and all the flak he's getting. I'm of the opinion, let the courts decide.

Like this? Are you seriously suggesting the DA was paid off, by someone associated with Bama, and that's the reason the case was dropped?

6. shane0911

That is exactly what happened and there is no doubt about it.

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Based on what?

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Fuck cares where these kids are from? Their gumps and the hate is universal whether they are from China or the dog pound.

Point is Saban gave them a host of child development chores yet, despite a fucking bunk gun, they likely will not miss a down. Fuck the courts where all the focus is on search procedures and who put it there, none of that makes the gun go away and yet, a little community service, imposed by the university will just have to do.

Nothing will be learned by these 2/4 assholes unless they are dismissed BY the university. Otherwise, the message is clear, the time is easy when the crime is sleezy. Circumstances allow that message to be seeded and the very fact that this all occured on Louisiana's watch makes it even more infuriating to those with opinion on an LSU board.

I have always heard your side, T. But your gump blood is a little too cold on this one. Or maybe not cold enough

uscvball likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

So your issue is with the gun.

Here's Law 101 for you. Whose gun was it? Assuming your talking about Cam.

Are you talking about Hootie carrying one in the car. I"ll be damned if it's not legal.

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Dude, you're missing the point entirely. I don't care what the law says or does.

Indisputable: There was weed and a gun in the car. How exactly does the University of Alabama take into account that their players (on scholarship) are representing the University in such a careless manner?

I promise you, if they were Tigers, they are gone and this thread ended 3 pages ago.

You should just let it go, really.

LaSalleAve likes this.