Cameron Graham

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Bengal Buddy, May 3, 2008.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Probably so because most teams have known where he is headed for awhile now.

However, we have offered another 2009 TE prospect but I can't think of his name. He is on the offer list thread though.

2. bhelmLSU

Here I looked him up.

TE Edward Hazelett--Indiana (3*)

Offered a week or 2 ago but have not really done any research on him yet.

3. pjnchamps

pjnchamps Founding Member

gonna go look at him and see if there is any film on him but i do remember his name on the offer list thread.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

If he enrolls mid-year, he could count back to last year's scholarships, that is if we have any open.

A JUCO TE doesn't seem out of the question to me. It all depends on how the young guys look this fall.

5. bhelmLSU

Are we in that much need of another blocking TE? From everything I read on him that is what he is primarly going to do. I was under the impression we have a few of those types already and could use a receiving TE this year and will definetly need one next year.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

This is the first time I've heard the name. I didn't realize he was a blocking TE, and I actually assumed the opposite as I would think a receiving TE would be a bigger need for us.

It is tough to say whether we need a blocking TE.

From a recruiting standpoint, we shouldn't have a JUCO need there. However, we haven't seen these guys play any yet, and I haven't heard much about their development to this point.

Also, there are times when a guy might just be too talented to pass up (don't know if this is one of those or not, as I haven't seen any film or anything on him).

7. philter

philter Founding Member

Sounds like a situation where the coaches aren't liking what they are seeing from the current young guys...or they are planning (or already have) moved someone (or lost someone).

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Corbin was moved to DE this Spring, and may be leaving the team. But there's been talk about him moving for a year now, so I wouldn't think this would affect TE recruiting.

9. philter

philter Founding Member

No I don't think Corbin is the reason either, but if we take a TE with limited eligibility at this stage then you can be sure something is going on with our current guys.