camo shorts

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTIGER82, Apr 10, 2005.

1. Mudvayne

Mudvayne Founding Member

Speaking of camouflage. My bro who is stationed in Ft. Drum told me about this new digital camo. Have yall seen this stuff yet? supposedly its more effective.

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Marines wear it now, have been for a couple of years. We make it in desert brown and we have a woodland version. We tested the stuff for several years before going with the current uniform. There are hundreds of little Eagle, Globe,and Anchors all over it. You should see some of the stuff the goverment is working on now. There is actually a uniform that uses thousands of little screens to make the wearer disapear. http://www.usmc.mil/

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

What if it were a purple and gold, tiger-striped shirt??

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I guess you're right...if you hunt in yellow, purple and white woods.

I don't know how I got under your skin old man, but why don't you try and debate me one on one rather than the snide additions to others' posts. Be careful. I have wits and I'm not afraid to use them.

5. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

And just what would you like to debate about. I had better be careful though, I wouldn't want to get hurt by your wits.:rofl:

In all seriousness. As much as it pains me to say this, from time to time you will make a good point about a subject, but then you almost always follow it up with some stupid, I'm better than everyone else, remark. That and the fact that you are forever up the moderators rear ends.

6. SabanFan

You just don't understand my sense of humor. I can be self deprecating and at times I sarcastically refer to myself as "voice of Reason". You take me too literally. As for the "up the moderators butt" crack (pun intended), I don't even know who the f*cking moderators are.

7. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

The Past Time Lounge in Baton Rouge sells all kinds of that purple-white-gold-black camo gear during LSU football game days. You may try calling them to see if the sell it during the offseason.

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its a camo pattern, that's about the best way to describe it so people will know what he is referring to.

I suggest a nice pair of jungle boots from a surplus store to go along with it.

9. SabanFan

I know, Tirk. I was trying to be funny. Let's all collectively take a big ole chill pill and get back to having some fun around here. The ball team hits a slide and suddenly everyones' world is collapsing.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

im fine. I have an ulcer and sunburn from the weekend. other than that, Im fine.