Campo Talk Again:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by clair, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

dude if we land campo we are absolutely, brutally, and almost unfairly L-O-A-D-E-D in every major corner of the game. that would be complete sickness...let's hope it works out!

2. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

Man first the signing day. Next the DC gets named. This is getting addicting.

Next where is the spring game or what is the relacement.

3. TigerFan23

TigerFan23 USMC Tiger

I once saw somebody walking down Bourbon St. that looked EXACTLY like a friend of mine...but it wasn't him. Weird.

4. clair

clair Rockets

I never said that it was set in stone!

It could be much ado about nothing...

Just a little thing to throw into the mix that's all...

5. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

This would be great. When Campo's name first started flying around I just thought it was too good to be true and I couldn't see an NFL guy who had HC in the NFL before come to be a DC in college. I could see him being a HC in college but not a DC.

But this is awesome if this happens. I hope he would be aggressive on the blitzing. I just love watching QB's get nervous.

6. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

I have heard about shape shifting reptilians with human intelligence. I may see them all the time, but I guess I would never know it! I guess we are all staring at screens too much to notice anyways :hihi:

7. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

I once saw a woman on Bourbon Street that looked exactly like Chris Owens, but it turned out to be a MAN, BAYBEE!

Are you sure you didn't see a Dave Campeaux impersonator?

David Letterman's TOP TEN SIGNS YOU'VE ACTUALLY SPOTTED THE REAL DAVE CAMPO ON BOURBON STREET ...

Number 10: You also see Nick Saban on Bourbon Street (stalking Campo.)
    Number 9: Sort of athletic-looking coach-type looking guy strolling around sipping a Hurricane, wearing a throwback Troy Aikman jersey, and a Cleveland Browns cap
    Number 8: Dandy Don reports it.
    Number 7: Crawfish posts it.
    Number 6: You see Les Miles walking down Bourbon Street, with his arm around an obviously drunk football coach who is stumbling to stand up, and trying to coax him into signing a piece of paper you assume is a contract
    Number 5: Young street hustlers come up to the dude and say, "Hey man, I know who you are, bruh, you Dave Campo, and you got yo' shoes on Bourbon Street." :hihi:
    Number 4: You also see Bill Clay in a voodoo shop on Bourbon Street, buying a Dave Campo doll and sticking pins in it.
    Number 3: You catch a doubloon from the King of Bacchus and you notice it's none other than Dave Campo!
    Number 2: WAFB reports it.

AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE SPOTTED THE REAL DAVE CAMPO ON BOURBON STREET:

(drum roll)

A crowd of purple and gold-clad crazies gather around him and chant, "SHEAUX YOUR BLITZ! SHEAUX YOUR BLITZ!":) :shock:

8. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

Would it not be great to get Buddy Ryan out of retirement. Great mind, great rap. I would even settle for Woody Wodenhofer.

9. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I like the idea of R.C. Slocum... he had some good 'wrecking crew' defenses.

10. tigerjeffrey

tigerjeffrey Founding Member

Man, tough room! (tap tap) Is this thing on? Testing, testing ...

I mean honestly, why do I waste my time posting great material?

(Dead silence)