Can anyone give us info on Nick Saban's

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TIGERNMS, Nov 6, 2002.

1. TIGERNMS

TIGERNMS Founding Member

radio show tonight. All us Tiger fans that live out of state would love to know how everything is going this week. Any updates would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    Geaux Tigers!

[​IMG]

2. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Saban's Radio Show

He said they would like to get the ball to Clayton and the TE more but so far the Quarterbacks have not been able to get the ball to them. When Mauck started to see the field better and make plays he was hurt. Randall is now like Mauck was his first couple of games this season. Dandy Don has a pretty good report on the show. http://www.dandydon.com/

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal Founding Member

Coach Saban also said he disliked playing moring game on JP. He also talked about recruiting in Canada. I think this would be a good idea.

4. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

There was something Saban said a while back, though, concerning early games. Basically it was that championship caliber programs do not care what time of the day they play. I think he is right. Sure, Sat. night in Death Valley is a great tradition and we should hold onto it for all it's worth. But the Tigers and us fans should stop fretting so much about early games. The team needs to get to the point where they are confident that they will step on the field and kick a$$, no matter when or where. Look at the dominant programs of the last 20 years. Some may have been arrogant, cocky, etc., but they all had the attitude that they were out for blood, and their fans certainly didn't care what time the game started. I don't want to see the Tigers become punks, but they do need to have at least some of that swagger. It is solidified by winning, but it starts with the coaches drilling it into their heads. I strongly believe Saban & Co. have what it takes to get this done.

5. diehardLSUfan

diehardLSUfan Founding Member

I agree

whole heartedly. I don't know about yall but I've never been more confident about LSU after a loss than I am with Saban's teams. Not to say it's gonna be an automatic win by any means, but I would bet that the team comes out and executes a LOT better than 2 weeks ago. I think our Defense is gonna stop Kentucky more than UGA did.