Can Chavis Coach Defense Or Just Great Players on Defense?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TCUTiger, Nov 9, 2013.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I didn't think Loston had a bad game last night. There was one run play where he took a bad angle but he was also in on the tackle. He made a bunch of plays in the run game last night, the hit on the receiver I didn't have a problem with. The guy wasn't down, his feet never touched. If anything he could have gotten tossed because it was helmet to helmet but Ive seen Loston pull up many many times this year trying to avoid that, so I don't think it was malicious. I do think the hit on Landry was malicious though.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Agree this was one of Losten's better games. The hit on Landry was worst IMO. It was a critical 3rd down as well. It could have been as important as Rashid's PI. Doubt this was enough to change the outcome but I would have liked to have had the chance.

3. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Sometimes, guys peak in high school. Loston and his cousin, Shepard, certainly did.

You know it's bad when I'm yelling at the refs to eject an LSU player for targeting. Damn.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

He made a good play on that long pass to the endzone, too. I wish he could/would do that more often.