Can Georgia beat Auburn? It means everything.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jreed999, Nov 6, 2010.

1. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

On another note .. I don't think we beat AR. Our defense specialty is against the run .. hence, why we were so effective against Bama ... but AR is a pass team who has aquired a run threat in Davis. AR should've beat Bama as well, only a few mental mistakes lost them the game. AR and LSU could've beat AU ... AR almost outscored them .. LSU almost held them to mimimum points.

Man ... that McCalleb TD is really comming back to bite us on the rear end.

2. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

No, it's really not. It would not be a stretch that, if LSU wins out, AU loses out, and then LSU wins the SECCG, they could find themselves in the game. The human factor certainly plays a role, but have you turned on your TV today? Did you see the human polls? LSU jumped 5-7 spots.
    -
    Like Lasalle said, they have to take care of business the rest of the way no matter what, but depending on HOW they take care of business goes a long way.

SOS for the TCUs and Boises of the world is bad...and will get worse before the season ends. No matter what. LSU's is good, and can be even better before the season ends.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

all we have to do on defense against arkansas is pressure mallett, and disguise our pressure. he isn't nearly as effective when he is having to move around.

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Heck .. I'm not worried about Mallet .. I'm worried about Tyler Wilson.

But ... alas .. I agree with you. Pressure Mallet .. but don't hurt him. I think we are totally capable of beating AR ... but they are capable of beating us as well.

As you and Fish have noted .... just take care of business one game at a time and let the chips fall were they do.
    :geaux:

5. LSU08STI

LSU08STI Freshman

This is also how I see it going down unfortunately.

6. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

It will be competitive for a while. A very high scoring game but Auburn will win. Pulling hard though for UGA to get the upset W.

7. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Can Georgia beat Auburn. Of Course. The question answers itself. A better question would be What is the likelihood of Georgia beating Auburn? Answer: Not very good.