can someone explain why marcus randall was taken out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Sep 18, 2004.

1. indtigger

indtigger Freshman

JaMarcus

when one looks back at this game of opportunities, missed INT's, bad calls, made up calls( like the BUDWEISER commercial, when the official throws the flag and tells the fans he's been waiting to call a bad play, just to piss you off !!!!!), and the fumble recoveries that NEVER happened.......just a game to throw in the archives and say OK, enough of this.......move on. Speaking so, I'll tell you from a perspective as most of you know, J.R. is getting his timing down and BOY, when he does, we will be awesome. If he pump fakes the last pass to EARLY and lofts it toward the opposite flag, EARLY has six and no one comes close, but that is just an assessment i'm making right now, not saying whether JR or MR or MF should be starting. Let coach , coach. Hell, he is the one with the whistle, and I have FIRST hand witnessed the CRYSTAL BALL coming home to BR so, GEAUX COACH SABAN, in YOU we do TRUST..............on to MISS. STATE, UGA , and so on

2. indtigger

indtigger Freshman

by the way, the ONLY option I like, is COACH SABAN, let their be no OTHER>>>>>>>geaux tigahs

3. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

It's a bump in the road.

The Tigers will lose NO more this season.