Can we finally acknowledge that Crowton

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDeek, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Blue TurboDog

Blue TurboDog GeauxTigersGo

My question is more of who's offensive game plan was this? I don't believe Crowton had the autonomy on this gameplan that he has had in the past. I think some strategic changes were definitely made after the UT game, but we will never know for sure because Miles has character.

2. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Man, that brings back some great memories. Although, I didn't see Marcus Spears INT return for a touchdown in the '03 highlights...

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Rest in Peace Marquise Hill. :bncry:

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I know, that was the one unpleasant memory.

Miss ya big dude!

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

It's not something we as fans are entitled to know. The head ball coach is responsible for wins and losses, and the chicken littles who see us beat Tennessee by a count of 16-14 need to realize that 18-22 year olds just don't perform consistently week to week.

Call me when Lester takes us to a 7-5 and 6-6 record at the end of the season, and we can talk firing at that point.

6. kluke

kluke Founding Member

I never used the "C" word. It wasn't a false perception on my part it was just badly writen.

I liked the play calling for the vast part of the game with the exception of two series that we ran 1st and 2nd down and got caught in a 3rd and long. One is the series you refer to above and the other I remember as being right before or right after that series. I would have like to see a pass on 1st or 2nd down. Other than that I liked the play calling and thought we were more aggressive.

7. GreatestStory

GreatestStory LSU Faithful