Can we move on?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDork, Sep 19, 2006.

1. LSUDork

LSUDork LSU Drumline '00-'04

Please?

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Yes, PLEASE!

3. khounba

khounba Founding Member

No Way. How else am I going to get fired up for Tulame? They are going to wish they never shceduled us for the next ten years.

Honestly tho, it is getting old.

4. tenebrism

tenebrism Founding Member

i really don't think it's getting old.

the sec only opened itself up to more holes and questions. they didn't address the three other major calls, or the clock management, etc.

if we don't want that to ever happen again we need to pound the sec into submission basically. if it wasn't pass interference why wasn't it defensive holding? don't know, they never answered. why was hester's fumble ruled as an incompletion? don't know, they never answered. why wasn't there pass interference on lafell? don't know, they never answered.

and it goes on and on and on because... the sec hasn't answered anything. we need to drill it into the sec that they can no longer accept things like this. period.

5. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

Tulane shocked Mississippi State on the road; they can't be that bad. (In reference to calling them Tulame).

6. medtiger

medtiger Founding Member

OU hasn't quit and there point is getting made, hell the reviewer is suspended and considering quiting. LSU needs to nail the SEC officials to prevent this from ever happening again.

7. khounba

khounba Founding Member

Actually shocked is not really the best term. When I saw the score I was more like dam, Tulame beat Moo Moo State, good for them. Upsets happen, I don't feel that reaction warrent's the cease of calling them Tulame or MSU Moo Moo State.

Although I can apprectiate everyones hunger to nip this in the bud, do you really think the SEC is going to persue this any further? They already released their opinions about the plays they wanted to talk about and while it is a slap in the face to all fans of the SEC this is where it will end. I hope I am wrong, but it's good ole southern politics at work. The fans are what drive the demand for all sports but they will never get justice in these cases.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'll move on. After I post this link. That's it for me. I promise.

FRAME BY FRAME

P.S. Take a good look at frames 6a-6b. Notice the defender has left his feet and is already pulling on Doucet's arm. This is what makes the pass uncatchable because he's not able to make any adjustment to the ball.

Ok. That's really really it. Honest.

9. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Yes, they CAN be that bad. So is Mississippi State--one of the worst SEC teams I've seen fielded in a very long time.

10. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

Even with last year's blowout Egg Bowl win and the stunner over Florida, 38-31?