Can we move on?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUDork, Sep 19, 2006.

1. khounba

khounba Founding Member

If you notice my original post #16 on this subject I put one of these :lol: which meant that I was not trying to be all that serious. And I know that players move positions and this is not a "new" concept. I was only trying to make a comparison to MSU and a HS football team. :lol:
    Get it, MSU like a HS team. :lol:

Sorry, sometimes my humor isn't always that humorous.

2. edyel

edyel edyel

OK, because you said please. And because the team already has.:eek:ldskule:

3. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I'll move on immediately after we kick the sh!t out of AU in Death Valley next year. I don't want no f***ing day game on CBS either. That son-of-a-b**** needs to be in PrimeTime on ESPN, so the world can wathc the real Tigers take revenge. I'm having a difficult time letting go of the idea that in back-to-back trips to the cess pool know as Auburn, we have been f***ed out of the SEC west race by questionable calls! The only way I let this go sooner, is if my dream scenario from another post comes true and we miraculously get a shot at those rednecks in the MNC game. Then when it's settled ON THE FIELD BY THE PLAYERS, then I will let it go. Until then, my desktop wall paper will be a coolage of stills from this game. I will constantly remind myself of this game, and next year in our stadium, we Tiger fans will release all this pent up frustration, making the Valley shake like never before. I want that place loud enough for people IN Auburn to hear us. I want seimographs to go off across THE STATE, not across campus. Tubby will regret the day he was on the winning side of a hose job againt LSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Damn Nutriaitch, can you tell us how really feel? :lol:

I was trying to let it go, but after reading your post you've got me "jacked up." :angryfire

On a serious note, your passion for LSU football shines through and is an inspiration to the rest of us.

Well done. :thumb:

5. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang, you really are a great :helmet: fan Nutriaitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green for you

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

6. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I don't really have anything more to add on the topic other than the PAC-10 finally showed the SEC up bigtime as far as I am concerned. That's truly sad. They handled their business much better than we did by admitting there was a problem with the officiating and actually doing something about it, even if it was a relatively small thing (one game suspensions). Our office just went in denial mode. That's crap. :po: