Can y'all give me the scoop on Barrington Edwards?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BamaHeelBengal, Feb 15, 2005.

1. sstig

sstig Freshman

Dallas,
    Just repeating what I was told by a team mate of BE's. Actually I was told that it (being caught cheating) happened more than once.

2. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

Question for Dallas, why are you so sure.

3. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

question.....why are we just hearing about all that stuff now? I think a lot of that stuff would of gotten out wouldnt it?

4. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

My point exactly. I am a member of this board and Tiger Bait and have been for some time. Unless I completely missed this little tidbit, I never saw anything about Barrington Edwards having these bad problems.

Those who have been on this board for a while...how much going on at LSU gets passed this board? Very little....

I'm just saying, why has this not come out until, all of a sudden, some post almost a year after the fact?

If I am wrong, I am wrong...but it just seems fishy that this just randomnly comes out.

5. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

there were post on here about it. If you didn't see them then I'm sorry. Alot of times people don't post negative things about the players that they know because their afraid their going to get the same reaction I just got. I know a lot of things about some of the players that I don't post because everybody calls you a liar and gets pissed at you. As far as this stuff goes its all true. Why do ya'll think he was in Sabans dog house? Go back and search for post about B.E. when it was annouced he was tranferring and you will see it was mentioned in some of the post by some poeple not just me. Some of us as students see and hear alot of things that other people don't and just because we choose not to post it doesn't mean we're lying.

6. BamaHeelBengal

BamaHeelBengal Founding Member

Fightin', can you spill the beans on your quote? I'm not trying to stir the pot just wondered what happened between Edwards and Saban.