Can you believe this?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kjntiger, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Pitkin Tiger

Pitkin Tiger Founding Member

My father-in-law bought my son a Tulane cap a couple of years ago just to see my face. That toilet still backs up from time to time!

2. LSUTiger

LSUTiger Founding Member

thats why I will never marry a girl that isn't as diehard an LSU Tiger fan as I am. No son of mine (or daughter) is going to wear another teams colors.

3. TigerTailRyan

TigerTailRyan Freshman

Nuh uh, sir. Not all girls are foolish and into colors and such BS. Some girls are more concerned with whether or not LSU will be able to effectively blitz, handle Georgia's zones, handle the ever side-changing Pollack, etc. Not all "damn girls" should be lumped into this category as there are quite a few (at least this one) that are more concerned with the game than with the "pretty uniforms."

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I was wondering when you were planning on weighing in on this thread, TTR...

Bottom line, there are a LOT of women out there who could out-tailgate many here, and then go into the stadium and biatch about the face guarding defensive backs...

There are also some girls out there who would wear something oblivious to how vile the reaction is around her by males who realize just what kind of atrocity he's committing by doing so...

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Someone gave me a florida cap years ago. It fits good, so I wear it while lawn mowing. Why get a good LSU cap all sweaty and beat up?

Any other rival schools caps I've acquired usually get quickly expended in my dog's favorite game - tug. He tears the crap out of them. It gets us really pumped up on gameday sometimes.

6. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

My mom was looking thru some old pictures a few days ago and found one of me when I was 4 at Mardi Gras wearing a tigers jersey, gold pants, and a tiger tail.

Its embarassing yet beautiful.

7. SpringTiger

SpringTiger Founding Member

I wouldn't wear a florida gator cap if it was the last one I had and I was stranded in the dessert! There are some things that I just couldn't do. Now, on the other hand, if that hat was the only thing available in the outhouse while on a road trip to an LSU v. Auburn game I'm sure that I could make good use of it...

LSU 13
    UGA 10

:geaux:

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

My brothers wife went to Penn State. She gave my nephews Penn State T shirts. I bought 3 LSU T shirts for each of them but I made them trade in the PS shirts to get them. They got 3 new LSU shirts each and I got a couple of rags I use to wash my car. Best deal I ever made.

9. LSUTiger

LSUTiger Founding Member

Now thats what I like to hear!! :lsup: :geaux:

10. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

Folks, on this thread we have pinpointed the logic behind the design of the new LSU atrocity - I mean - logo. "It's cute." Cha-CHING$$$