Canada leaving after the bowl game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Dec 27, 2017.

1. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

That's because Les shit the bed so bad for years. He fucked up against Troy and had some ugly shit this year. He has earned nothing and deserves nothing yet. Beat Bama and win your homecoming game then we can talk.

2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I was fine with Canada, thought he was doing good things with not much. But if you can’t get along with the boss, you might not last long.

Eaux better hold serve or improve, he hasn’t had enough success to get away with bullshit, and honestly this burns a lot of the little good will he’s accumulated.

3. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Canada’s offense was a gimmick. It wasn’t going to sustain vs SEC speed. We were just getting people in here over their hard on for Elmer now they’re going to need cold showers over Canada??

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

This exactly. I've supported O all year, but this shit smells too much like Miles and his grubby hands all over the offense. It has bit us in the ass already once this year. O better not fuck this up.

5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Hugh Freeze as consultant??
    Jenny Jenny 8 6 7 - 5 3 0 9

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  6. lsu-i-like

The guy who was dragging ass since 2012 was fired. Eaux also lost to Troy and a good chunk of the SEC fired their coaches this year. I’m pleased with 6-2, but this is definitely a step back for a CEO-type coach. BTW, no QB recruited this cycle yet.

7. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

It has nothing to do with Canada and everything to do with O fucking with the offense. The same shit that got Miles fired and has hurt the program for years.

You bring in a top OC, you give him a 3 year deal to revamp the offense, halfway through the season you fuck with what he was doing and end up losing to fucking Troy at Homecoming, then you boot the guy at the end of the season all in your first full year as the head coach.

This is NOT a good look for O.

8. lsu-i-like

Took me a while to understand the last bit.

9. lsu-i-like

In Eaux’s defense, the offense looked like sheet leading up to Troy. I have a feeling Canada didn’t like Eaux up his ass, Eaux told him how cows eat cabbage, and Alleva reiterated and backed his boy in the infamous meeting of the minds. But I’m sure Alleva isn’t loving to have to cut another check.

I’ll be pissed if we look like poo vs the Goldie Domers.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.
  10. lsu_dane

lsu_dane Founding Member

O does something he swore he wouldn't do and messed with the offense leading up to Troy, we score 0 points. He backs off at halftime and we score 21.

Maybe they butted heads, maybe Canada is hard to work with, but O was supposed to let the man do his job and he couldn't. Now he basically cans the guy and we get to foot the bill for 2 more years.

You don't make a guy the highest paid OC in college football to then 4 games into the season start fucking with his stuff and chase him out of town 1 year into his deal. Especially when you've proven nothing and are in your 1st full year as head coach.

O better already have someone lined up and he better be good.

BiggDogg1981 likes this.