Canada leaving after the bowl game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Dec 27, 2017.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

It’s got Pomansky written all over it

lsu-i-like and stevescookin like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

It does.

3. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

I'll be surprised if Ensminger is not the next OC.

4. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I'm still wondering all this time why was Canada let go from NC state? They didn't have a poor offense, was this something we should have keyed in on? If has "maturity issues" or insubordination issues then we shouldn't have hired him. We need to get this hire right for sure this go. If Ensminger is the OC fine (he actually did better than canda did). I do not see him being the long term answer however. I have heard Freeze's name being thrown around, it would be nice for the potential production but you would have to keep that dude on a short leash and pay cut for sure. It would, IMO, be like hiring kiffen really.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

LSU has a huge problem...

The inmates are running the asylum. Leaks like this about Canada have personal vendetta written all over them. Just like the leaks in the past about Miles, the overall good for the program is being cast aside for personal agendas.

Whoever is trying to personally manipulate the athletic department, even if it's Aleva himself needs to be shit canned immediately.

6. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I’m with @stevescookin its got Good Ole Lousiana politics all over it. We were able to get past that when Emmert was here but it’s looks like we’re heading right back. We were very successful when we employed the best available, but brother in law deals will ruin us once again. The only agenda for LSU should be winning championships and keeping a clean program. The school, the fans, & the student-athletes deserve better!

This was the concern with making O the full time guy.

TigerTap likes this.
  7. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I can't think of how anyone involved in this could personally benefit from leaking this story. How quickly things change; yesterday morning, I thought that LSU was headed in a great direction. Now, with this breaking stroy, as a fan, with no inside info, first instinct is anger and looking for someone to blame. Im going to resist the urge, take a short break and look forward to Monday's game.

lsu-i-like, Bengal B and Pjoe like this.
  8. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Sounds like business as usual at LSU. lmao

TigerTap and lsu-i-like like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Like @dachsie said, has the fingerprints of Eaux’s information minister all over it. Trying to not overreact and let things run their course; this may be what’s best for the program.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Matt Canada must be lane Kiffin-lite with less success. Still sucks for the continuity of our newly implemented offense. I guess O really wants his USC Bush LenDale Leinart offense he romanticizes occasionally. I know he's in love with Brennan. Guess we'll see.