Canada leaving after the bowl game

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Oh, Danny boy, the Pats, the Pats are calling

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

What’s kind of funny is he year Miles left Michigan for Okie State, Tom Brady was recruited. 2 seasons prior to Brady’s arrival Cam Cameron left to coach for the Redskins. Did Brady dodge a bullet or what.

six pack dan and Bengal B like this.
  3. didit

didit Veteran Member

Danny held the ball too long, stared down the primary wr (no second read)... When he did finally decide to let it go, it was over/under-thrown mostly...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Some of that was on him for sure but when you only run 2 flankers most of the time it’s eirher chuck it deep or check it down and by the time the check down call needed to happen he was running for his life. The O line improved last year no doubt and had some really fine games. But they weren’t the 95 Cowboys. I saw so many mistakes missed assignments and everything else that Danny is basically the hot potato. I think the coaching staff did a very poor job of using what should be his strong suit. The reason he couldn’t hit intermediate passes is because after he looked off Chark or Sullivan he was toast. So line up 4 receivers and a back and use hot routes based on the blitz or who leaves their man. If no one does check the fuck down.

If LSU is going to be that team they need to be on offense they need 2 massive tight ends that cause mismatches and block and chip. That will alleviate the issues with only running 2 receiver routes all the damn time. God I can’t shake this gut feeling that LSU’s offense is going to be the worst it’s been since 2009 and 2010.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I bet they surprise you

ROY_LA_CA and six pack dan like this.
  6. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

I hope they surprise us and have a great season, but I'm certainly not a betting man, especially on or against LSU.