Canada surrenders to radical Islam

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jetstorm, May 23, 2004.

1. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

It's official; Canada is now a dhimmi nation.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Co...128&call_pageid=968332188492&col=968793972154

Oh sure, it's just for family and civil matters they say. For now. Tomorrow, they will insist that all Muslims living in Canada have all their legal matters handled in sharia courts. Then they will seek to impose shariah law on non-Muslims who run afoul of Muslims. Then everybody will be under shariah. This is how it started in Nigeria, and now that entire nation is gripped by Muslim violence against Christians because of it.

Oh sure, it's even "voluntary." Never mind that Muslim women before this already were afraid to speak out and seek legal redress for having their face bashed in or being raped for fear of being shunned by the rest of Muslim communities. Now, with mock trials in shariah courts shafting them in family disputes, these women will have no voice and no exit from this oppressive, backward culture. The rights of Muslim women have been greviously injured in Canada.

All this from a nation that has the arrogance to lecture us on human rights. Whatever Canucks. At least I know this; if a Muslim woman in America was beaten by her husband, and filed for divorce, she would not forced by her family into a kangaroo court where her husband's word was automatically given greater weight than hers and the deck was stacked against her from the beginning. We would instead have a system that would bend over backwards to put the scumbag in jail and get her away from him. Unlike you, our judicial system is moving FORWARD on this issue, not backward.

Your support for the War on Terror is reluctant and token, at best. You outright opposed the war against Iraq and worked actively with France, Germany, and Russia to sabotage our efforts there. You refuse to tighten your immigration restrictions or harbor/border security against infiltration. You resist cooperation with American law enforcement and are hesitant to outlaw funding and on-the-ground presence in your country of proven radical terror groups like Hezbollah and Hamas.

Tell you the truth, I honestly don't know whose side you guys are on. Decide, NOW. You are either with us or you are with THEM. They will not spare you just because you say you don't like Americans. You may not like us all that much, but we are brothers and we are in this together, whether you like it or not. RIF (radical Islamic fundamentalism) makes no special distinction for how "nice" Canadians are; all infidels will convert or die.

Can you make a stand? Or did all Canadians with guts die on the beaches of Normandy?

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

If we were talkin business here, Canada would basically be a sister company of France. So that's about it in a nutshell.

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

Sounds like anarchy to me. You can't have every little group having it's own laws. I wonder why these people, especially the men, want to come to America and Canada in the first place if they want to live under Islamic law?

Having several friends in Canada, I think I can safely say that the majority of Canadians don't approve of this. Don't think we have to worry about it becoming an official policy here although I am sure it happens. In spite of the women and children having the protection of law here, they still refuse to take advantage of its protection. BUt then that's not only in the case of Muslims. Many women stay with abusive husbands or boyfriends.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Canada+France=cowards