can't take it ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Going crazy, starting to break out in cold sweats. I need honeycomb I mean LSU football.

I can't wait to drive through Texas with all those LSU flags flowing. Sept 3rd needs to hurry the hell up.

Got my tickets in from ebay today and that has just made matters worse, I think my wife is gonna go stay in a hotel, cause you says I try to start cheers in my sleep. I need some help bad.

2. ElvisFan

ElvisFan Founding Member

Pop your "Victory for LSU" DVD in the player. That should give you a quick fix.

3. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

I agree with you 100%. September 3rd I am hoping on a plane from Philly to NOLA and will be drunk on Bourbon until 3am and then driving to LSU at 8am.

GEAUX :tigerhead :tigerhead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

Hang in there KATT! You will not be the only person leaving Texas with their flags on their car. I already have my NC flag flying on my truck!!!

FYI, the Houston alumni are having a party this Thursday at Woodrows. IT is going to rock!!!!!

5. Crip*TEAM KATT

sweet

I got mine on my car and the best thing is there are a few guys in my unit with OU flags on theres. So I rub it in every chance I get.

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

My wife thinks I'm crazy because I have already started packing up my gear for the September 4 tailgate.

7. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Yup, I to will be part of the exodus from Texas to go back home. Except instead of 10 I will be on 20 to 49 south, then east on 10, until I see the lights of Tiger Stadium on the top of the bridge to my right, then I know I am not only back home, but its football season.

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

you

Mine is yelling at me cause I went and bought plastic tubs from walmart and have them full and spread out in the living room. Not to mention all the chairs throughout the house. I keep trying to hide her aTm chair but she keeps finding it, I'm bout to throw it away but i kinow what that will get me.

9. DaNutria

DaNutria Founding Member

FYI, I bought two huge plastic tubs (~5'x2'x2') with wheels on it at Target. It holds all of my tailgating supplies (except the generator, TV, tent, and tables). It keeps the wife from complaining that my "crap" is everywhere and it makes getting the supplies from my truck to the tailgating spot much easier.

10. Crip*TEAM KATT

have to check that out then that would be great