Carencro

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by conradj, Jan 22, 2004.

1. conradj

conradj Founding Member

Great!!

And good info Turbo

2. BigJ4LSU

BigJ4LSU Founding Member

I heard Babin won't really consider LSU.

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

glad to see him giving my high school some pub. SUPER ATHLETE, Clavorris Sibley^ - 6-0, 208, 4.42, Westlake, LA - MAX FACTS: - Sibley is one of the most underrated players in the State of Louisiana and he is also one of the greatest athletes in the State of Louisiana. At my recent 7 ON 7 National Championship, he was one of the best athletes that I have ever seen. I have him listed as an Ultimate Super Seven as an athlete. He made a catch on a two-point conversion that was one of the best plays that I have ever this year. There were three defenders on him at the catch. I also saw him do five "backward flips" after five huge plays. He recently returned a kickoff 89-yards for a touchdown against Patterson. He finished his senior season with 1,787-yards rushing with 20 touchdowns as he averaged 10.2 yards per carry. In the game against Iowa, he recorded 351-yards of total offense. (MSU(Jan23), AUB, NEB, MIST)

just too bad 'duece"- (his nick name) won't be going to any big program because of his grades. he has the talent to be an amazing defensive back. he has a huge vertical. if he didn't have grade issues i would bet he would be apart of lsu's class.