Carnell Williams or Joe Addai

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CimarronCajun, Jun 11, 2005.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I'd have to agree with the rankings of the 2 AU backs at 1a and 1b and the 2 LSU backs as 3a and 3b, but ask me again after this season and that could change. hell Vincent could end up being on the list again by then.
    Right now the biggest component in my minds is Caddy's ability to return punts making him a little more valuable than Brown and JA. Brown's ability to catch the ball puts him a notch ahead of Alley in the power back slot.

If JV returns to his old form he could be the best of the lot IMO. After all, last year was just his sophomore season and Lord knows many a players has had a sophomore slump and then retunred to glory.

2. gunwoady

gunwoady Founding Member

In '02 I thought that was Tre Smith that tore up our defense.

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

I have never thought that Caddy is as good as he is made out to be.. He is GOOD, but not great... looking at the stats from last year, he really had mostly average games... his only big games where against MSU and Kentucky, hardly great D's... looking at his ypc, again, very average.

4. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

From what I saw, he was damn near great in many games.

Shut up, Proud.

5. lmb20988

lmb20988 Founding Member

I think Ronnie Brown is head and shoulders above the rest, but that doesn't mean Addai or Broussard can't change that this year.