Carolina at Saints

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

1. Cam Newton is a terrible team mate. He is an arrogant prick who thinks he is bigger than his team. I watched him pre game. He wore hilighter yellow 'look at me' cleats and did not speak a word to any of his teammates. He distanced himself from them in warmups and did not participate in any pre-game rituals with the team. I couldn't believe it.

2. I hate the fact that we lost to Cam again. Our defense lived up to their billing as 'the worst defense in the history of the NFL'.

3. I saw fanatic at the game. Good dude. Comes from a great family.

4. That is all.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

5. NFL fucked us (again) out of a non-losing season. How they ruled the fumble recovery not a fumble recovery is beyond me. We go up 31-13 there and the game is pretty much over, even with that shitty defense.

Good to see you yesterday, bud. Wish you could have hung out with us. We went to the horse track after the game, then to eat/get shitfaced.

On a side note, I came a nut hair away from winning about 15k. I had a $2 superfecta on horses 6, 8, 5, 4. The winning horses were 6, 9, 5, 4. Story of my life. :(

3. Cajun Sensation

Y'all really woulda had fun if you'd have hit that superfecta.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Man I hate losing that way.

I've had quite a good run at the track here. When I figured out that I had narrowed down who the best jockeys and trainers were I knew I was too close to it and had to step away. Or maybe that was because T-Bred season was over. I guess we will find out when the 1/4's start running again ;)

5. Cajun Sensation

I'm counting on you to give me the picks for this year's Superfecta in the Kentucky derby. Those are always fun.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Counting on the wrong dude bruh. It is hard enough to cap the local track. Best i can do is tell you to bet any horse owned by jim rome if he has one in the race. Then hope the clones dont bet it into chalk.