Cartels exploiting Corona to sneak in more narcotics

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why not help? drug abuse is a real problem. people need help.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Personal liberty comes with a cost...responsibility

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i guess. if had a friend or family member with an addiction i would want to help them. i would never think of them as a criminal or bad person. they probbaly have some sort of emotional issue or some shit. i would be nice to em and help em out. i wouldnt rat em out to the cops.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

What if you helped, like really went out of the way to be an influence towards a positive outcome and they just couldn't turn? Would you be equally as supportive then?

I'm not judging, nor would I, but I've been there and landed on both sides of the fence and I'm conflicted as to whether I would again, no matter who it was. I don't think that has any bearing on legalities, but I smoked a lot of pot in the day and didn't care if it were legal or not. Kinda still don't even now that it is.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no, i would run out of patience. but i wouldnt put them into a cage. putting people in cages is barbaric. its torture and its morally wrong. unless they deserve it. people in jail have to be violent, or thieves or something actually bad. not addicts, thats insanity.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wouldn't be that supportive but I wouldn't want to put them in jail unless they stole from me.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I read somewhere that the cartels are having a hard time right now. They get their precursor chemicals to manufacture fentanyl, meth, and whatever else from China and things they are hard to get now days.

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

.... or they could just be eat up with the dumbass. I new a dude who’s daddy dried him out three times, he couldn’t wait to get out so he could juice up again. Had another friend who had a surgical procedure, doc told him if you take even one hit, it’ll kill you. He took one hit, it killed him.

I’m not against a little recreational use, but it really depends on who you are .... ie., can you use recreationally, or does it become a way of life. Also, can you hold yourself accountable, or are you going to let others pay the price. I don’t agree with the harsh punishments for simply doing drugs, but some people end up doing a bunch of other crap for drugs or while in drugs.

Winston1 and el005639 like this.