Carvile hyping up LSU on Crossfire

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Geaux5000, Feb 25, 2004.

1. Geaux5000

Geaux5000 Founding Member

All the sudden this is a Democrat bashing session?

How's this one...under father and son Bush this country has seen massive, record breaking deficits. Under Clinton via Carvile, we saw a record surplus and a balanced budget.

IT'S THE ECONOMY STUPID?

and a Republican accusing a Democrat of having no values is a complete and utter joke.

2. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

Yeah Clinton had the economy booming with all of the scandals going on in Business. Then right when Bush takes over all of these scandals begin to surface you can thank Mr. Clinton for the mess we are in. He knew it was going on and did nothing to make his stats look better. We don't see alot of what goes on.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

There is a reason this was not posted in the political forum. Go over there are you can partipate in all sorts of these types of discussions...

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

My favorite Carville line comes from his commencement address at LSU a few years ago.

He said something like, "I remember when I was a Sophomore here at LSU......those were the three best years of my life."

5. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Carville is an embaressment to a great school. what a shame he didn't go to Cal State fullerton or berkley, they would have been a helluva lot closer to his warped sense of right from wrong. He is a total idiot.