Carville is right

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 10, 2018.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Or, it may be the fact you posted something that a Bama fan found funny...and a bit outlandish. As example ...

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Hold on there skippy.

I have never been in a conversation, anywhere, about "trashy LSU fans." You've seen me bad mouth LSU fans? That's a lie. Or, as we like to use here to 'protect feelings,' you're going full taint.

The words trash and another fan base has crossed my lips a few times. I've posted that opinion here a few times. About UGA fans and how much they trash their campus and other schools campuses when they visit. Notice, "how they trash a campus." Not, "UGA fans are trash."

3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

4. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's just this one season where XXL has been throwing a lot of shit around. After 15 years of the guy posting anyone with a bit of reading retention knows who he is.
    I've "got his back?" Okay.

If you want to get banned from a Bama board, let me know how that goes. Seriously. Where would you go to achieve this feat?

I can tell you this without any doubt. If you were to come to my board you wouldn't have people "pissing in their Saban soup." You'd be laughed at by the vast majority when you, inevitably, go full taint and start throwing the same sad bullshit up. I don't mean offense. Your conspiracy theories are the foundation of many a joke--and the lack of respect a lot of LSU fans receive when the visit with other fans.

Going back to the original theme of this thread, "Carville was right." He was correct in reflecting a certain segment of the LSU fan base that's lost their grip--literally.

On that note, I'll retire "don't go full taint" and today we'll say, "don't go Carville."

5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Brothers from another mother...

upload_2018-11-17_5-30-23.jpeg upload_2018-11-17_5-30-35.jpeg

Attached Files:

Chipeace likes this.
  6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Nope, I was asking CO Tiger a question, not you. And it wasn't out of spite. I was genuinely curious. I'm not saying no one should ever be banned, but personally, I prefer a wide latitude. I haven't been keeping up with the beef between you and XXL, so I'm not sure if he deserves it or not (by my perception). But since I don't run the board, it's obviously not my call. And nope, I don't have a problem with you or anyone else at the moment.

shane0911 and TerryP like this.
  7. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Do you have a reading comprehension problem. I didn't say I wanted too I said I could.get banned. Just put whatever words in that suit your bullshit. and not the truth ok .

And if you need my help finding a bama board your as stupid as that other gump.
    And I guess you missed the part where as a guest on some one else's board I would show respect. Something you and that other clown don't here.

Man the truth must really piss you guys off. Some people have to use laughing to deal with things that hurt them. It is a mechanism to deal with the truth. I know it hurts terryp but if you want professional help it is gonna cost you. I don't give my services away for free.

And you just don't get it. Carville may be rough around the edges but don't think he isn't right and that segment you talk about is a lot larger than you think if you would take your gump blinders off.

You don't think the world Laughs at Alabama most of the time. Bama football is all you got. Is your name really Jim from the Finebaum show. Now there is something to laugh at.

LSU_4_LIFE and leroy7500 like this.
  8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

So, you chose to go with the reading comprehension bit. Okay, we'll go there.

"...if I wanted..."
    "...if you want, go ahead..."
    And now it's "I didn't say I wanted to..."What did I miss here? Not a thing.

(while wondering if this was supposed to be an insult or personal attack.)

Much like the vast majority of what you post about Alabama--ill informed opinions--here's another case of you being ill-informed. Grossly ill-informed. You have absolutely no idea who I am, or what relationships I've had with the message board genre and Alabama sports. As long as you've been here you should know that. Is this a retention, versus comprehension, problem? I don't know.

Still the standard .02 with change back, right?

Bro, I really do hope you'll stop taking these "shots" at me. They don't hurt my feelings. They don't make me mad. They do elicit a great deal of sympathy--so, perhaps it's best if you do continue. Damn, a Pandora's Box if you will.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The problem is we have a shinning example in @GiantDuckFan of how opposing fans should act. Since @GiantDuckFan has joined, we have been spoiled with respect and kindness which has been repaid. (Minus the Free Speech thread of course)

What XXL did right after the game was highly disrespectful. I wouldn't have banned him for it as I talk just as much shit, however I stay on this board and don't wander off.

10. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I don’t know who’s right or wrong in all of these conversations, but I’ll tell you what I do know, conspiracy theories about paid refs, etc comes across as sour grapes and off-putting, even on your own teams site. Maybe I’m naive, but I’m not one to blame losses on this kind of crap. Do I think PPs call sucked? Yes! And DWhites call was poor? yes! Do I think Tom whatever his name subconsciously has it out for LSU? maybe. But, I don’t think he is paid, by Saban or anyone else, or that he is truly trying to get LSU.

Every rivalry has fans that do this. Michigan-OSU fans this week will be making the same accusations about each other, yet outsiders won’t see it at all b/c they are more objective and it doesn’t exist, at least not on a wide scale. Maybe there is a rogue guy taking money, but I don’t believe in all of this Tom foolery. It’s sour grapes plain and simple, until evidence proves otherwise.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018