News CBS's Greg Doyel bashes LSU again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

While stupid, this doesn't give anyone the right to punch someone

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

I don't doubt that LSU football players have some wimp mouthing off to them every time they go out.

What I see in the video, though, is a pudgy dude picking himself up off the ground and walking (stumbling) away. Hill creeps up from ten yards behind and cold-cocks the guy (who, again, was walking away and facing the other way) across the face.

To me, it hardly matters what led up to that moment. I can't believe men as strong as Hill and his equally muscular friend would choose to fight this way - punching doughy guys in the head who aren't looking, and then hi-five over it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  3. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

What Hill did was wrong in that he sucker punched a guy walking away. It's pathetic. What's worse is his first criminal offense and it's excused so he can play football. A 14 yr old? What are the details behind that? Was she pressured? Did she report it? I wish he would've never been on the team to begin with because of that.

Then for Miles to put this to a vote is just as chicken sh!t as Hill's sucker punch.

I can take off my LSU colored glasses and see that Hill shouldn't be on the team and that Miles needs to nip this crap in the bud. Is he going to continue to give these guys chance after chance after chance only to be screwed in the end. See Perrilloux and Matthieu.
    We love to point at other schools and talk about the arrest records of other schools but so many homers will make every excuse in the world for LSU players.

4. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Anyone here familiar with the term "Code Red", I've heard the term yes.....

5. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

In regards to the first offence, a girl a few weeks shy of 15 decided to place his pecker in her mouth free from duress and in the same sitting did the same thing to his buddy in the locker room at their school. Hill, who just turned 17 I believe was arrested after the father found out and made a complaint. There was PLENTY of JR’s and SR’s dating freshman when I was in high school and I’m sure it still goes on today. That incident was before his career at LSU, if this is the only incident since his enrollment at LSU then I have no problem with the way Les is handling it. I’m also willing to bet you that in the end Hill will sit for 3 games.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. Bud Lee

can't say that I am...

7. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

This Code Red?

8. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

Yes That Code Red, that's what this shithead journalist needs.....

9. Bud Lee

Now shithead I know...and yes this douche is a shithead.

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

So Les didn't want hill on the team and he stood outside the door and let his players make the call? Please!