News CBS's Greg Doyel bashes LSU again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Randy70, Aug 6, 2013.

1. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

awwwww don't get your panties in a wad.....

2. Attack Tiger

Attack Tiger Reformed Sunshine Pumper

It was more like an "It's okay with me as long as it's okay with them" kinda deal. But of course it was spun by Douchey Doyle for his own virulent purposes.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  3. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

This is the way I took it...I see nothing wrong with it.

4. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

The wild, wild, West, gonna be flashing some street cred with these calls. We should have the 17 year old demographics locked and loaded.

5. wjray

wjray .-.. ..- -.- .

upload_2013-8-6_17-22-24.png

6. TUSKtimes

Actually, I haven't ask you to accept anything about the schedule. We enjoy playing tennessee and and you don't enjoy playing florida. If you can figure out what to do, do it. And do these ADs sign off on these schedules each year? If so, why not ask him what he was thinking?

Define the rules of the fulmer cup? You do something really stupid and you are out on your ear, or you start soliciting Cam Newton for QB advice on how to manage a crap storm.

7. TUSKtimes

How do you know he was forced? How do you know he even inquired? Your AD signs off on anything in his life that he considers morally bankrupt, he should have to live with it. And next time, do better. Our AD raised some fuss over the bye weeks. Did it do any good? I guess, but we know he was trying anyway. So we named our athletic facility, "The Mal Moore." Just for trying.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Not gonna read it, this dude obviously cant write anything worth a shit so in order to get his garbage read he has to sling mud. Pretty typical of the American media today.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Pull your head out of the elephant's ass tusk. I would say that the vocal protests Les made over the summer is a pretty good indication of what the whole athletic department feels. As you at least imply there is no choice but to accept what comes down from the SEC scheduling office. Either that or leave the conference. Les doesn't have the knees and lips that Nick does for sucking up to the SEC office.

10. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs